I thought I'd start this sorry if someone else already did but i thought why not show off what we got xD

00.jpg

145 piece tool set for the car . and some Rain guards .

000.jpg

Too keep my baby clean xD

I got money that i gave back b.c i owed my rents the exact amount its as if they planed it ? lolz and some clothes

i got a 1tb western digital external hd

3500lb tow strap

cologne

socks

john deer jacket

i forget what else

if i want somethin i just buy it, im impatitent so if i really want it n need it i just buy it when i get the money, kinda why i didn't get much for christmas, but i got my wife a few things tho, ied soon give gifts than get em

and i got my lil son some things n what knot other than that i could care less what someone gets me, maby some money for gas or somethin, other than that its all gravy

i usally get what i need at blk friday sales n what knot, last year i got me a 32'' tv, tv stand, 200+ tool kit, n this yr at blk friday dad got me a 1tb external hd so i can back up everything n keep pics of my lil son n what knot safe

anyways merry christmas n happy newyrs

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

can somebody tell me why when I\'m driving on the freeway and a car with HIDs that is behind it will seem like one of their headlights is flickering and/or changing colors but when they pass me/get closer its perfectly fine?

Little sister gave me Modern Warfare 2 but for PS3 and I have a 360 :( need to exchange it...parents nothing noteworthy

My older sister decided to go with a theme, guess what it could be hahaha

unbranded-pass-out-board-game.jpg

patron-silver-745099.jpg

Not exact one but close enough

item-8633-2-250.jpg

1672982.jpg

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

can somebody tell me why when I'm driving on the freeway and a car with HIDs that is behind it will seem like one of their headlights is flickering and/or changing colors but when they pass me/get closer its perfectly fine?

its the cut off line of the projectors, and as they hit a bump/go over uneven road, the light is aimed at different angles and seems to be changing colors. happens on range rovers alot.

Edited by Thewes
teamsundown-1.jpg

i got a new bed set, a axe kit,shavein stuff and somw new pj and some cologne from my girl

Edited by 01zx3

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

can somebody tell me why when I'm driving on the freeway and a car with HIDs that is behind it will seem like one of their headlights is flickering and/or changing colors but when they pass me/get closer its perfectly fine?

cutoff line. a projector "bends" the light at the cutoff. which creates color, if they dont do this there is a 90% chance the are aftermarket.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

yeah lol it already was posted just use your good eye and u will find it lol.. i didnt get shit i buy my own stuff oh ya i did i bought T3 components lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

cutoff line. a projector "bends" the light at the cutoff. which creates color, if they dont do this there is a 90% chance the are aftermarket.

ah ok, its just freakin annoying ass hell...the other night some guy had purple HIDs and it was flickering into blue a whole lot and shit and annoying the hell outta me...and when they hit dips/bumps in the road it looks like they hit their high beams

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical