Watch Out No-Wall Class

ALPINE408

ya they shut me down and we weren't showing anything more then that video :( So nothing personal I am sure, just being competitive!

y the f didnt they want you to record??? wtf

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

i just saw the 4 runner hit over 160.1, hey alpine greg wants to know whats up hasnt seen you since stockton :girl_devil::girl_devil::girl_devil:

dc 12k

2 ascendant mayhem 12s

xs power 200 amp alt

2 odyessy pc 2150

dc audio 175 x 4

scosche wires

stinger inter connects

12 volt customs 175 amp alt

pioneer avhp 4100 dvd

arc audio eq

cdt 6.5 components

152.8 db drag

street c

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

//www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

After seeing the insane numbers that sum Brazilian guy did, I find it really hard that anyone but the Europeans can compete with them. This isn't because of building skills or anything like that, but more about the actual vehicles they have available that we don't(ie. Pandas, Marbellas, etc). Plus that dude is running a shit ton of power and very purpose built woofers( 4 Banda Viking 10ks + Shocker Neo woofers). At least now in the Street classes some of the rules changes for 2010 will limit how insane the Panda scores are in Street and at least give us an outside shot at competing with them.

I do wish you guys good luck and hope that you can up those scores so we can compete a little closer to the rest of the world.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

After seeing the insane numbers that sum Brazilian guy did, I find it really hard that anyone but the Europeans can compete with them. This isn't because of building skills or anything like that, but more about the actual vehicles they have available that we don't(ie. Pandas, Marbellas, etc). Plus that dude is running a shit ton of power and very purpose built woofers( 4 Banda Viking 10ks + Shocker Neo woofers). At least now in the Street classes some of the rules changes for 2010 will limit how insane the Panda scores are in Street and at least give us an outside shot at competing with them.

I do wish you guys good luck and hope that you can up those scores so we can compete a little closer to the rest of the world.

I guarantee we will be closer to the Euro's this season. :spiteful:

MR. SEARS (LOUD) LIL WHITE CAVY

TEAM HIGH X-CURSION STEVE(TEAM CAPTAIN)

TEAM DD

2008 TRUNK MODIFIED WORLD RECORD HOLDER (153)12v certified legal TL

2008 2007 PRO TRUNK WORLD FINALS (150.9<150.2)12v

2006 PRO TRUNK 1x WORLD RECORD HOLDER(151.2)12v

2005 NSPL TRUNK STOCK WORLD RECORD HOLDER(148.1)12v

2005 1x NSPL TRUNK STOCK WORLD CHAMPION 12v

2004 2nd PLACE TRUNK STOCK WORLD FINALIST (141.6)12v

1989 Installed my first system

TEAMHIGHX-CURSIONsig-1.jpg

I hope anyway.

MR. SEARS (LOUD) LIL WHITE CAVY

TEAM HIGH X-CURSION STEVE(TEAM CAPTAIN)

TEAM DD

2008 TRUNK MODIFIED WORLD RECORD HOLDER (153)12v certified legal TL

2008 2007 PRO TRUNK WORLD FINALS (150.9<150.2)12v

2006 PRO TRUNK 1x WORLD RECORD HOLDER(151.2)12v

2005 NSPL TRUNK STOCK WORLD RECORD HOLDER(148.1)12v

2005 1x NSPL TRUNK STOCK WORLD CHAMPION 12v

2004 2nd PLACE TRUNK STOCK WORLD FINALIST (141.6)12v

1989 Installed my first system

TEAMHIGHX-CURSIONsig-1.jpg

have no idea what you are talking about and WE dont care about some ghey ass drama

exactly, it aint no gay ass drama, lets just say a certain someone got tired of gregs mouth and is gonna shut it for him in the lanes.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Hey i seen this at the Sac show. Keep up the hard work guys, after all thats how you get the scores.... its not all in the vehicle. :dj: I think there are going to be a few loud Canadian no wall scores put up this year from what i read, one in the west and another in the east. So look out for them crazy Canucks. haha

Randy told me to turn it off Greg said ya turn it off and I complied.

Sucks cause I know where a competing team but what was we showin that was not on their video?

What kinda gets me is they have no problem taking our help though....

video 1 below

Thats our team taping their port cause we thought we was all tight...

Guess I got a lil butt hurt!! :girl_devil: But I got over it when they locked the keys in their truck and had me lol again... Their still homiez~!

video 2 and 3 below :drinks:

Archived