tooshort transaction

Tbh I do not know what to do....

if you contact them 2 months later and say hey btw that sub works......

then what do you think there gonna do ?

I dunno but tbh the day he recieved the sub was not the day the claim was filed ... it was filed 2 - 3 days after when i spoke with him on the phone....without seeing any pics for 2 or 3 days afterwards .

so i only went by information i was recieving along with pics he has in his photobucket.

i filed the claim on information he gave me !

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

I dunno but tbh the day he recieved the sub was not the day the claim was filed ... it was filed 2 - 3 days after when i spoke with him on the phone....without seeing any pics for 2 or 3 days afterwards .

so i only went by information i was recieving along with pics he has in his photobucket.

so you did file the claim? before you said you didnt.

and the point is you just took the 500 dollars, what makes you think its yours?

as for insurance. ive sold to things on here, noone asked to ship with insurance but i did. it was and extra like 5 dollars right?

If the sub turns out to be fine, you could oh I don't know, go crazy and tell them the truth?

If the sub doesn't turn out to be fine, then I guess you need to help him replace it since it was messed up during shipping.

Edited by shkibbybop

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

If the sub turns out to be fine, you could oh I don't know, go crazy and tell them the truth?

If the sub doesn't turn out to be fine, then I guess you need to help him replace it since it was messed up during shipping.

X2, step up and be a man. If the sub works you should let FedEx know, since that would be insurance fraud if you didn't, who knows maybe they'll just let you keep the money. If it hurt the performance of the sub, highly doubt it, then you should give him the money to fix it.

/Thread

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

1) Testing is finally getting done beacuse the ONLY person around here who's system I trust to use for a test is just getting back from out of town thats why its getting done now.

2) You NEVER asked for a video or proof of the damage beacuse i OFFERED the pictures. You shipped it like shit, you got paid. I gave you the pics for Fedex to get proof of the subs bend. If you used them (which you claimed on the phone you did) then they saw the issue and paid you for MY ITEM.

3) speaking of paying you, you never even gave me a fucking chance to file. You were on the phone with them after i took pics and sent them.........Try that one again son.

4) I did NOTHING illegal nor anything wrong. I paid for the sub and its mine. As such the insurence is mine.

5) Paying for the insurence.............YOU NEVER EVEN ASKED IF I WOULD PAY FOR THAT!!!!............You offered the insurence in your goddamned auction!!!!! I would have GLADLY paid an extra 20 bucks or so for the insurence.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

1) Testing is finally getting done beacuse the ONLY person around here who's system I trust to use for a test is just getting back from out of town thats why its getting done now.

2) You NEVER asked for a video or proof of the damage beacuse i OFFERED the pictures. You shipped it like shit, you got paid. I gave you the pics for Fedex to get proof of the subs bend. If you used them (which you claimed on the phone you did) then they saw the issue and paid you for MY ITEM.

3) speaking of paying you, you never even gave me a fucking chance to file. You were on the phone with them after i took pics and sent them.........Try that one again son.

4) I did NOTHING illegal nor anything wrong. I paid for the sub and its mine. As such the insurence is mine.

5) Paying for the insurence.............YOU NEVER EVEN ASKED IF I WOULD PAY FOR THAT!!!!............You offered the insurence in your goddamned auction!!!!! I would have GLADLY paid an extra 20 bucks or so for the insurence.

J

1. thats and excuse for 2 months ?

2. I ask for a video like 25 posts ago but you decided to make one of yourself looking like a complete fucktard !

3.you told me on the phone you can file or i will file . and so i did . and as for the pics i got the log here when it was filed and when you sent me the pics .2 days apart i got the day i filed and the pm date with the link.

4.you didnt do anything wrong except jump to conclusions on alot of shit & further more insurance is yours ? lmao suck my fuckin dick !

5.i told you i was shipping next day and no response from you . so i shipped and your blowing this way out of proprtion and still not getting it in ur head .

remember what was that you told me on the phone if they settle you give me 350 and keep 150 lmao mother fucker you dont make decisions just because you think u can.

it was a raffle not an auction it was a raffle ..... so further more if you wanted insurance on the mother fucker you should have stated so....

and you know what tbh

ban me from here delete me !

cause i am done with your ass period.

i already talked to fedex and some people i know personally.

at most i i have to give you is what you paid.

but your gonna be lucky to get that with all the fuckin attitude you got.

the insurance is to cover the seller not the buyer :) lol.

so you bought it for 70 thats all i am liable for to owe you !

call it what you want but this shit ends here.......

later BITCH!

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

2. I ask for a video like 25 posts ago but you decided to make one of yourself looking like a complete fucktard !

3.you told me on the phone you can file or i will file . and so i did . and as for the pics i got the log here when it was filed and when you sent me the pics .2 days apart i got the day i filed and the pm date with the link.

4.you didnt do anything wrong except jump to conclusions on alot of shit & further more insurance is yours ? lmao suck my fuckin dick !

5.i told you i was shipping next day and no response from you . so i shipped and your blowing this way out of proprtion and still not getting it in ur head .

remember what was that you told me on the phone if they settle you give me 350 and keep 150 lmao mother fucker you dont make decisions just because you think u can.

it was a raffle not an auction it was a raffle ..... so further more if you wanted insurance on the mother fucker you should have stated so....

and you know what tbh

at most i i have to give you is what you paid.but your gonna be lucky to get that with all the fuckin attitude you got.

so you bought it for 70 thats all i am liable for to owe you !call it what you want but this shit ends here.......

later BITCH!

All true statements there. Insurance is for the seller's peace of mind not the buyers when it comes to shipping. Tooshort has the right to the money back from the claim, however he also has to refund the money that Godsmack paid him for the sub.

I would suggest that Short give back the $70, while Smack gives back the damaged sub. Cause that was the way FedEX looked at it when they issued the claim money.

And to be honest it's shit like this that keeps me from buying from ebay and other personal sellers. When deals fall apart and it's time to do the right thing such as refund money and/or return product you always have to go through the bullshit run around game before things ever get squared away. That or it winds up in court somehow. This is the exact reason why I do my online shopping from legit stores that have defined return/insurance policies for the buyer of their inventory.

Edited by pervitizm

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

and you know what tbh

at most i i have to give you is what you paid.

but your gonna be lucky to get that with all the fuckin attitude you got.

so you bought it for 70 thats all i am liable for to owe you !

call it what you want but this shit ends here.......

later BITCH!

So give him the $70 and be done with it. Why is this so hard? By filing a claim you yourself are admitting the sub was messed up during shipping. Give him the $70 and you have fulfilled everything you need too. I can't figure out why this is difficult for you.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69