tooshort transaction

exactly. Glad you brought this up as the deal is shady as hell. At the very least Godsmack has done his part to ensure that nobody else takes it in the ass from this guy.

BTW sounds like he made out pretty damn good. Profits from the raffle and the return from Fedex/UPS or whatever. Nothing like turning something you didnt want into a grand.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

exactly. Glad you brought this up as the deal is shady as hell. At the very least Godsmack has done his part to ensure that nobody else takes it in the ass from this guy.

BTW sounds like he made out pretty damn good. Profits from the raffle and the return from Fedex/UPS or whatever. Nothing like turning something you didnt want into a grand.

EXACTLY WHAT THE WIFE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I had a little extra time I'd love to go say hello to him, but its not worth the BS.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Sorry to see this post on here i had never had a problem with buying thing's online. Fuck it pm the shit out of him.

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see u been on since this has been made. Quit being a little bitch and nut up.

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

As many of you know Tooshort064 created a "contest" that we later learned would no longer be allowed here. Below is an account of what happened;

I recieved my Treo CSX 18" Quad 2 ohm in shitty shipped shape. The box was 110% hot garbage and arrived late. When I first called him out on it he got defensive but through the power of pictures he could see where the lip of the basket was slightly bent, and that FedEx had fucked his box up.

Through our conversations he informed me he would file claim and give me the claim money. He also informed me he had sent me a MUCH better packed box than what I had recieved. Well after his dodging me he finally tells me due to issues he has he settled for about 130 dollars, and he couldnt call me beacuse a box truck ran over his phone. The 70 I paid for tickets (aka the item as he put it) and the 60 he spent to ship it. I accepted it at first and then thought better of it. After calling FedEx and talking with a claims person I found out he was actually reimbursed 560. The item was insured at 500 dollars.

After many phone calls I got the mods involved. After some rigermarole and some bullshit he decides to tell the mods I was claiming I was him to FedEx, that I was trying to commit fraud, etc......I even was the one to take pictures and send them to him. The pics were so good to FedEx they didnt even come get the box (which is still in my living room if anyone needs a new picture).....My main arguement here is that if you pay 500 bucks for a car, fully insure it and total it you get the full insurence money not just what you paid for the car. As such I should recieve the full 500. Let him keep his precious shipping money.

Well low and behold now I cant even get the 70 back I 'paid' for the sub. This is bullshit and he is a scam artist. People like him make it impossible to do business on the internet.

Chode feel free to chime in on what I may have left out. This shit makes my blood boil so remembering every last detail is a PITA.

If you wish to see the Treo pics please visit my photobucket under username inkedbass

Thanks for your interest in preventing dirtballs from being on this forum.

J

hmmm first time i have seen this post .....

dude when i sent you the sub you recieved it and said it was damaged . YOU SHOULD HAVE FILED THE CLAIM . but you called me and said I am busy you or i either one could file the claim.now do not get on here and make threats to leagality.because for one you tell people shit and i still have the photo's that i sent wayne manion and a couple of smd partners to take a look at and there is no damage to this sub at all. yes i am saying your the scammer. the rubber gaket on that sub is tweaked the fram is not bent broken or cracked in the 20 pictures you sent me. now if you really want to get personal and just because your a SOLDIER doesnt make you legit and because you serve this country doesnt make you an honest man. - when and after the claim was filed I told you the pics doesnt show any damage to them and you kept feeding me this shit with i cant get the right angle on it. and you also told me that if fedex didnt believe there was damage then you could fuck it up were they would pay the claim. now denial is bullshit your such a honest military man <<< LOL ....anyways only people can go by what they read and what they hear.i offered to even refund you your ampount that you paid .but no you didnt want it that way.You have $70.00 in a working sub and trying to scam for more because you so wanna slap some DC subs in that honda you bought . dude dont feed everyone on here the bullshit your trying to feed .

scam artist lol sure glad you looked in the mirror before posting this shit tbh!

you can make threats and persue them doesnt matter to me but one thing for sure the pistures show no damages at all to the sub unless you added since then. oh and wait what was it you told me. you have a 10k amp to put on it but know way to test it......so how can we believe any of the garbage you just posted until we know it doesnt work...

now with that being said . better yet a video of the sub playing would be better than pics wouldnt you think.

but until then the pics you posted WITH RUBBER GASKET TWEAKED and your say so doesnt prove anything. lets see a video !

VIDEO PLEASE?

With the proper amount of power going to it.

oh yeah and btw way call rusty he sales the same basket for $45.00 and you can put a dc recone on it ....

same basket and all for christs sake but

I WANNA SEE A VIDEO.

this hear say bullshit and your false claims are ignorance.

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

Look i know whoever is not involved in this stay out...but i do have one observation....

Why the hell would someone try to scam you when they won a 500+ dollar sub for 70$? Thats where i dont believe you tooshort. Im sorry but im pretty sure if it wasnt truly damaged he wouldntve made a big deal.

Im done.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

Look i know whoever is not involved in this stay out...but i do have one observation....

Why the hell would someone try to scam you when they won a 500+ dollar sub for 70$? Thats where i dont believe you tooshort. Im sorry but im pretty sure if it wasnt truly damaged he wouldntve made a big deal.

Im done.

well well well

lets say phone conversation with him ='s "I am buying a honda and trying to come up with money to get the dc subs and trying to talke jacob at sundown to come down on price a little too."

now with that being said from the day the claim was filed HE called me everyday asking me what I heard ?

Now I can see calling every other day but everyday. and alsohe has a stetsom 10k to put on this thing. he says it needs a recone and a basket. then why not put that power to it and make a video showing the sub wont play.

if you look close at the pictures he provided the rubber gasket on the sub is tweaked meaning it has something under it or the gasket is warped and the gasket is not on the mounting flange at all its on top of it. and the flange were the gasket is ...ITS NOT BENT look close. the gasket isnt even on the sub .jeeeze are people blind in every aspect of someones shady shit like his just because he is in the u.s military.

and yes when i spoke with fedex they told me no information about anything would be released to anyone except the person who filed the claim. now with that being said he had to tell them he was me.

see thats were it gets real.

if they ask you are you the sender or the reciever and you say sender to get information then TBH thats identity theft. even if he didnt say my name he is pretending to be me.

this just goes to show you how shady he is

VIDEO PLEASE......................................

there are others on here that i wish i could get involved in this and have seen the pics but i cannot get them involved because of they dont need this shit.

but chode knows who i am talking about. oh yeah when i talked to him on the phone and asked him if it had coild rub or anything he said NO. so why would it need a RECONE ?

and like i said earlier look at his pictures the mounting flange is not cracked,bent,warped broken nata damn thing wrong with the sub except the person who has it is MENTAL.

Edited by Tooshort064

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

tooshort.png

724920892.png

EXACTLY WHAT THE WIFE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I had a little extra time I'd love to go say hello to him, but its not worth the BS.

J

come say hello... please!!!!!!! i didnt see this till just now ... lol

are you serious now your a E-BadASS .seriously though this had me fallin out of my fuckin chair . ROFLMAO

what the fuck is this moron thinking :) yeah cause maybe i could give you a demo or something :hairtrick: hehehehe

Ok in this picture you can see the sub LOOKS BENT ... rubber gasket is on the mounting flange. rubber gasket is tweaked and warped . but take in mind now look at next picture.

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i117/Ink...CSX18_002-1.jpg

now here is the next picture rubber gasket is laying ontop of the mounting flange the gasket it warped the frame is not bent or warped . that just shows u the truth here.

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i117/Ink...eoCSX18_017.jpg remember gasket is not on the frame its on top of it.

the gasket is warped .

why does this need a recone ?

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i117/Ink...eoCSX18_015.jpg

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i117/Ink...eoCSX18_014.jpg

and these are pics from his album on photobucket.

and of course his next response is pick and choose what pictures to show everyone.

lol these are crystal clear and show no damage but the other ones are shady out of line and show weird shit.

but your clear pics show nothing.

Edited by Tooshort064

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

tooshort.png

724920892.png

Dude here is the be all and end all of this.

YOU FUCKIN SCAMMED ME

You wanna throw out what I have for audio gear? Get on it. I have ZERO issues with pics of it all going up with my username.

You have seen the pics. People here can draw their own conclusions, and FedEx gave me the info with ZERO issues. All while them being told it was the RECIEVER NOT THE SENDER (AKA ME NOT YOU)

The reason I mentioned a visit is beacuse I would really love to sit down and discuss this face to face. Get the claims file from FedEx (not hard to get) and discuss what you sent them, what you told them and why you got the money.

As for me filing the claim, you called and filed it as soon as you heard it arrived damaged. I offered to do it, but you were not willing to go that route as you had already opened it.

Point is you fucked me here, you made more than double what the 'contest' brought you and Karma will catch up with you.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

George Patton

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Tom.........

Here ya go............

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

George Patton