Whats your biggest peeve that people do when it comes to car audio?

When your RE SE 15 cant handle 1k rms. Burns up. Then you switch subs into the same box (wL<3Bass helped me design) and you can still smell coil from the RE and you think your BL is burning up. lol. when people think your system isnt loud bc they cant hear it from outside your car (deadener) when people think their highs are louder than yours, but in turn, theirs are distorted to hell and back. and when people jack off to JL audio, even though it retails for a STAGGERING $439.95.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

When your RE SE 15 cant handle 1k rms. Burns up. Then you switch subs into the same box (wL<3Bass helped me design) and you can still smell coil from the RE and you think your BL is burning up.

sounds like you need to turn ya gains/bass boost down. :excl:

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

distortion on the highs, mids, lows...hell distortion on anything pisses me off

u calling me slow? bahahah

j/k

umm this

3k93oe3p55O85T05Paa2pc4addb99147f1de4.jpg

and 2 10's and a 12 in the trunk minus the deadner add the clipping

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

People that think since they know you they can ask you to install any type of audio equipment in their car for free, no matter how long it takes.

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Kenwood 5.25" Mids

Alpine SPS-500 5.25" Mids

4 awg Rockford Fosgate wiring kit

Rockford Fosgate P312D2

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4

Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU

when people make their voice unnecessarily low when trying to make an argument.

that shit just says that ur making it up.

off the wall iknow..but it really grinds my gears. ha

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

people who walk into a shop, ask the professionals there for their opinion, dont believe a single word, and get what a friend of a friend told them to get because he read on the internet once that its what they need, and then they come back in a week wanting a refund because its not what they were looking for.

people who ask my why their dual/pyle/etc h/u or amp isnt working.

people who throw around terminology that they read out of company hype manuals. "i would like to add either a focal or jl w7 woofer to my stock toyota soundystem so it is more...dynamic." and later insist on a single sealed 10, wont get a radio or even a good hi-low, and complain about how the speakers don't sound better. no shit, we didnt do anything to them. i know you wanted better speakers and a radio, why cant you just believe me?

people who tell me about their 200 or 400 watt hu

people who tell me they need a set of 6x9's that will handle 200 watts, and insist that they need a 200wrms set of 6x9's for their 45x4 no name amp with a 15 amp fuse on it that says 800watts in big numbers on it. and refuse to pay over 90 dollars and refuse to take any goddamn set of speakers because they can all handle 45watts.

a little knowledge is a dangerous thing

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

I hate when ppl like "rolladoe" spell it CAPasitor when its spelled capaCitor

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived