Whats your biggest peeve that people do when it comes to car audio?

i am shocked at some questions that i get......

It gets mad annoying sometimes doesn't it?

Sorry man. I'll admit that I'm lazy and did't feel like looking past the first page of threads. Plus, maybe I'd rather have some live feedback instead of reading some old post.

I think we all have some laziness, i agree on the live feedback though lol

i hate when people that are running like 2 12's in a sealed enclosure

think they have the biggest shit n town

I built a sealed enclosure twice in my life, thought i was big man in town, but than i graduated to ported lol

EDIT: Nothin against sealed enclosures, they all have their place and some sound really good

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

i hate when people blast their shit at night like 10 or later at night, for like 30 min, just long enough to piss me off to go jump in my car and park next to them and turn my shit on full blast for 2 full songs...

i hate when guys try to impress their girl in their V6 and try to race me because i have a lowered sports car.. *ive had people try to run me off the road, and rear end me to get me to race them.. * only for me to just blow right past them as they are accelerating

I hate people that blast their shit at stoplights..

I hate when people swear they have the loudest shit, then hear some one's who is louder then they feel like shit and say *well my boy this and my boy that.. or my cousin.. who the fuck cares, you said your shit was louder bitch, man up and say you got beat.

Off topic, I really, really fucking hate people that dont know how to fucking drive, and yet are out in their vehicles texting and making phone calls, but cant drive worth a shit.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Off topic, I really, really fucking hate people that dont know how to fucking drive, and yet are out in their vehicles texting and making phone calls, but cant drive worth a shit.

x2, annoying as hell

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

i hate when people blast their shit at night like 10 or later at night, for like 30 min, just long enough to piss me off to go jump in my car and park next to them and turn my shit on full blast for 2 full songs...

i hate when guys try to impress their girl in their V6 and try to race me because i have a lowered sports car.. *ive had people try to run me off the road, and rear end me to get me to race them.. * only for me to just blow right past them as they are accelerating

I hate people that blast their shit at stoplights..

I hate when people swear they have the loudest shit, then hear some one's who is louder then they feel like shit and say *well my boy this and my boy that.. or my cousin.. who the fuck cares, you said your shit was louder bitch, man up and say you got beat.

I agree with that shit man. Them people need to get a jupiter jack. lmao. This kid that I used to hang out with had one of them cheap Bazooka party packs and though he had the greatest set up in the world... until he got owned by some XPLODS.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I hate it when people come to my work and say they want a completely full install that slaps or pounds hard. Well i say how much are you willing to spend? - "$300". Then they refer to my system or the display we have, and i say well come back with about a solid grand or 3? - " oh well ill be right back ", they never show up again. They were never gunna dump all that money in the first place.

I hate when people do a jank'd job on their install, they use a homing power wire, and they run it thru there door jam, they chopped the factory wire harness behind the deck and duck taped them to work, or they have all there wires running together or just everywhere.

Another thing I hate is when you install someones POS equipment they want in there car, like some retired JLs and some cheap generic amp with missing hardware, and they expect it to sound good, and it doesn't, i hate that cause all the blame goes to the installers for some reason, not our fault!!

Owwwwwwwwww

When you try to explain that peak is a "made up" number and RMS is the only number to pay attention to and the person continues to talk about peak numbers just cause it sounds better lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

When you try to explain that peak is a "made up" number and RMS is the only number to pay attention to and the person continues to talk about peak numbers just cause it sounds better lol

While you're on te subject or peak and rms. I was told that a good rule of thumb to go by is the rms should generally be half the peak for whatever reason. Is this true?? lol.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I hate it when people come to my work and say they want a completely full install that slaps or pounds hard. Well i say how much are you willing to spend? - "$300". Then they refer to my system or the display we have, and i say well come back with about a solid grand or 3? - " oh well ill be right back ", they never show up again. They were never gunna dump all that money in the first place.

I hate when people do a jank'd job on their install, they use a homing power wire, and they run it thru there door jam, they chopped the factory wire harness behind the deck and duck taped them to work, or they have all there wires running together or just everywhere.

Another thing I hate is when you install someones POS equipment they want in there car, like some retired JLs and some cheap generic amp with missing hardware, and they expect it to sound good, and it doesn't, i hate that cause all the blame goes to the installers for some reason, not our fault!!

YES YES YES YES

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Archived