$17.99 Stinger volt meters w/ FREE shipping

k3n12ock

Im jealous I ordered a few hours after this post came up and I havent gotten mine yet. Not that I am Goin to install it right away anyways because Imdoing a bigger build in a couple months and adding a second battery so Ill probably hook it up to that one. And its just too damn cold to be outside workin on the truck, waitin til the snow starts melting.

your not the only one that cant work on your car, im in wisconsin that damn artic wind is killer.... but i'll manage some how... but yeah like everyone else is saying, i hope it comes in fast, dont feel like waiting a week or two for it. i'll post up when i receive mines.

04 Acura TL

Sundown build coming soon.

thanks i grabbed one also .

2000 explorer xlt

cda-9887 with imprint ktx-100 + ipod120

mechman rhino 250 alt with xs-power d3400 + d3100

id oems -

Dayton RS52AN-8 2" Dome Midrange

hat L1 PRO -

1 x fi Q15 d2 non-bp with 3.8 cuft net 60 sq inch L-port tuned to 28 hz - sub up , port back

2 x sax 100.4d -

2 x saz1500d -

second skin damplifier 80 ft

and a btl soon

I got mine shipping was 3 days

s3.jpg

you engine needs to be serviced, soon

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Got it, figures a day after I say I havent gotten it yet. Now I need the damn snow to start melting and get warmer so I can start puttin shit in. Cant wait to do this build in a couple months. Still got all the expensive shit left to buy tho lol. still need 2 more 15s my battery, the alt, and my other amp, all Ive ordered is the 0gauge knu wire, fuses, fuse holders, some better 6.5'' speakers, and the voltmeter.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Mine came in this afternoon too along with with my new amp :P

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

got mine today but had to build some shit so didn't have time to install it, im off from school all this week so maby some day i can install it soon, i got a rectifier that i hooked it up to just to see what it looked like n i love it, hell if this guy has anymore ima get a few to stock up n resale em, shit cheapest ive seen em was $30 and around $40 shipped on darvex n now this dude has em for $18 shipped, ima get like 4 or 5 more once i get my bills payed up to resale em

anyways do u acually need to adjust the voltage regulator on it?

my rectifier is raited at 13.8v but it says 13.6v on the volt meter, should i check it wit a dmm to make sure n adjust it by that or by my truck? my rectifier converts 120vac to 12vdc

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived