TeejayBee Posted December 30, 2009 Report Posted December 30, 2009 Does anyone know how to bypass a Pioneer AVH-4000dvd ? or a link to how to
TeejayBee Posted December 30, 2009 Author Report Posted December 30, 2009 I found this on a review of the h/u For setting this up to view DVD's while driving (bypass safety lock-out), you'll need to get a standard 5-wire automotive relay and wire it up per these instructions: 1. connect "30" to the parking brake wire from the headunit 2. connect both "86" and "87" to ground 3. connect "85" to the remote turn-on wire from the headunit What this does is send a pulse to the headunit to trick it into thinking you've turned on the parking brake. If you simply connect the parking brake wire to ground only, it will not work. does this look like it would work?
BeatBox Posted December 30, 2009 Report Posted December 30, 2009 For it to play video while driving right? just ground the "eBrake" wire to the main ground wire of the head unit and it should work i have a pioneer 6600 Edit: it worked for me hopefully it does for you too!
TeejayBee Posted December 30, 2009 Author Report Posted December 30, 2009 Let me ask is the ebreak wire part of the h/u also ? or my ebreak from my car
baggedon4s Posted December 30, 2009 Report Posted December 30, 2009 . The wire for you need to hook up is on the back of the h/u. Use the relay and youll be good. your suposta hook it to the switch on the e brake in the car that lights the dash light up. 99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.
Snow Posted December 30, 2009 Report Posted December 30, 2009 thank god for alpine and their bypassing modules. but grounding it to the e-brake should work. Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Dakota Headunit: Alpine IVA-D310 Sub: 2005 RE Audio XXX 15" Sub Amp: Orion 2500D Frontstage: Diamond Audio Hex's Frontstage Amp: Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D Wiring: Kicker Hyperflex 1/0 Alternator: Mechman 250 Amp Battery: Powermaster D2700 Deadener: 100 Square Feet Raamat BXT II
Armoredhaulin Posted December 30, 2009 Report Posted December 30, 2009 Check out Ebay for a bypass module for your deck...more than likely you will find one. I have one for my AVH-P7600DVD that I picked up on there. "I don't bullshit. I do what I say & say what I mean." http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2925230 http://www.armoredhaulin.com
TeejayBee Posted December 30, 2009 Author Report Posted December 30, 2009 what did you search for to get the bypass
Ray Posted December 30, 2009 Report Posted December 30, 2009 no need to buy a module. the relay works perfect. I love how some of you F**ks just post up shit you have no idea about. Grounding the ebrake wire will not work on new pioneer models. shit, hasnt worked for at least 5 years. The switch to ground will also work, but sucks that you have to do it everytime you want to watch movies. the relay does it automatic everytime. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
TeejayBee Posted December 30, 2009 Author Report Posted December 30, 2009 no need to buy a module.the relay works perfect. I love how some of you F**ks just post up shit you have no idea about. Grounding the ebrake wire will not work on new pioneer models. shit, hasnt worked for at least 5 years. The switch to ground will also work, but sucks that you have to do it everytime you want to watch movies. the relay does it automatic everytime. explain the relays please
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.