So I noticed a lot of people get pissed at stoplight bass

i hate a bad name for us bass heads but to be honest i don't turn it dowwn unless i have an older couple or young child next to me otherwise its bump 24/7 sorry to say i know its rude but i can't really help it. although i do get flipped off alot and have cops yell haha

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

well you should still keep it down at stop lights end of story.. if i was a cop... i'd have a nice system in my ride.. but sure as shit i'd be pulling over everyone of you punk ass kids and giving you tickets.. ill probably slash your subs when you're not looking too.. and then arrest you for false charges too :)

haha

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

i hate a bad name for us bass heads but to be honest i don't turn it dowwn unless i have an older couple or young child next to me otherwise its bump 24/7 sorry to say i know its rude but i can't really help it. although i do get flipped off alot and have cops yell haha

heres another retard for you Red-Navi

so you KNOW it gives us a bad name yet you continue to do it. freaking hypocrite

yeah you should deserve to bump.. you say you hate bad names for us bassheads.. but yet you're the cause of the problem... you make absolutely no sense.. please stop bumping at stop lights.. and quit trying to be a hard ass teenager

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

So to summarize:

Be considerate of other people around you.

Don't bump at stop lights, neighborhoods, and parking lots as well as other places where bass is unwanted ESPECIALLY in the morning or night.

On a more personal note:

I'm not trying to impress anyone or sell anything for those who asked.

Also I'll chill out with the thread making. Sorry to anyone I pissed off.

speaking of which...

Lets end this fucking thread already.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

So to summarize:

Be considerate of other people around you.

Don't bump at stop lights, neighborhoods, and parking lots as well as other places where bass is unwanted ESPECIALLY in the morning or night.

yes end thread. this shouldve been known already.

Depends on the situation, if its just some normal people I turn it down. But if i hear someone trying to bump i'm gonna blast my shit. Several times i have had people on the sidewalk run out and start dancing in the street, its a great feeling when you got girls booty bouncing (lmao) in the middle of a 5 lane busy road. But its best to turn it down so we dont look bad.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Hey this is what happens when you dont turn it down at a light or in my cases on the light of the entranse of the Freeway

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz6/Mendozauly09/309.jpg[/img][/img]

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that my system is as good as 95% as other peoples on hurrr.

You should be required to turn your radio off permanently because of that.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Hey this is what happens when you dont turn it down at a light or in my cases on the light of the entranse of the Freeway

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz6/Mendozauly09/309.jpg[/img][/img]

Haha, wow what badasses... They're all car pooling in mom's slab.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived