Nightmare on Elm Street 2010

they could have at least used the old voice .....................

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I love the HAlloween Remakes....I hope this is as good too!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

I think i read somewhere that they wanted Freddy to look more like a Burn victim(1:55 into the trailer you'll see what i mean) then a "monster."

But i guess that's what happens with re-imaginings.

It's not a Wes Craven movie so i guess we'll see how it turns out. :(

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

i figure withut Robert Englund It's not gonna be a GOOD Freddy movie.

I'll probably still go watch it because i LOVE the entire Franchise but... i dont know... Does not look as scary as some of the cheesy old ones.

Exactly how I feel, just hope it doesn't turn out like the Friday the 13th remake, since when did Jason use lights to find his victims?? lol

IMO Freddy has the best franchise series for horror.

th_140x100square.jpg

EEEE it looks all right i mean like it might scare and all but idk something about freddy didnt look right

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

:nea:

Another remake that did NOT need to be made.

Hollywood is where creativity goes to die.

agreed movies just arent good anymore thats why i stick to old stuff like American psycho and donnie darko

Drop a BTL on his head

i think DC lvl 2's beat the infamous jackhammer...

The formulas that you used to predict this enclosure's behavior can't predict turbulence since turbulence is, by definition, chaotic. You can't predict chaos.

EEEE it looks all right i mean like it might scare and all but idk something about freddy didnt look right

like i said... It's a revision.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/16826

While Jackie Earle Haley focuses on bringing the heart and soul of Freddy Krueger to life, Andrew Clement of Creative Character Engineering is the man responsible for making him LOOK the part.

“ There are so many different ways that you can go at it when somebody is burned,” he explains in our exclusive interview. “I didn't know if we were going to do charred Freddy, or desiccated Freddy or healed burned Freddy, freshly burned Freddy, bloody Freddy... you know I kept sending these quick concepts and sketches over just to see where Sam's head was at, and Sam [bayer] came to my company and we looked through books and chose some things that he liked.”

Ultimately, they decided to go with a post-burn victim Freddy, which they felt was more realistic. “This is more of a healed-burned Freddy, which I didn't understand in the beginning,” he continues, “but when some rewrites started coming down I could see why we were going this way, rather than coming at it from a sort of a logical standpoint and story standpoint.”

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg