ExpoSports box tuning calculator - want some input

ooooh thanks kyle! and yeah...i'm all about improvement. the different depth thing was a BITCH to do tho lemme tell you what hahaha. i had to join a math forum to figure the right formula

EDIT: i like that bit.ly place. very easy to use and right to the point

hmmm...i'm thinking about keeping both formulas. the visual one so it's easy to see, then the long bar so that you can see how exactly it's executed in the program itself.

ooooh thanks kyle! and yeah...i'm all about improvement. the different depth thing was a BITCH to do tho lemme tell you what hahaha. i had to join a math forum to figure the right formula

EDIT: i like that bit.ly place. very easy to use and right to the point

hmmm...i'm thinking about keeping both formulas. the visual one so it's easy to see, then the long bar so that you can see how exactly it's executed in the program itself.

i applaud the efforts

its nice to see the math too if you know how to use it

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

EXPOSPORT FTMFW nuff said. i have been looking for s "dummies" way of figuring out airspace and tuning with a port somewhat external, for space sakes. im just trying to learn and am retarded with numbers and math for real lol :crazy:

hmmmmm....i might be able to figure a way to do that. enter in the length that would be external...and take that length away from the overall port length so it takes away the proper port displacement for the net volume for tuning. hmmmmmmmmm.....very possible

EDIT: and cuz of your sig...i think i'm leaving for work early to stop by taco bell lol. if they're open

hmmmmm....i might be able to figure a way to do that. enter in the length that would be external...and take that length away from the overall port length so it takes away the proper port displacement for the net volume for tuning. hmmmmmmmmm.....very possible

EDIT: and cuz of your sig...i think i'm leaving for work early to stop by taco bell lol. if they're open

:D HELL YES...sorry to yell lol. yeah ive been trying to figure that port thing out but lost bad lol im going off trial and error at this point lol

The only change I would like to see is a number of sub thing that you just put how many subs you want and do like have a button for like a divider that way you have a little better cut sheets and like a cut sheet design..like on a blank background just lines on where to cut. If thats possible

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

i own my own hosting(with unlimited bandwidth/space) i can let you upload files and i can install jDownloads which will let you see how many people have downloaded it....pm me if your interested, i can make your own branded page too. for free of course :D

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

www.midwestsplcustoms.com

2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's