Jump to content

Stupid People! Poor SRT10 :(


99GPGTX

Recommended Posts

Posted

I still love the "did I pop a tire?!", no you flipped the sum bitch dumbass haha

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

p0wn3d

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

that would basically SUCK. Still nowhere NEAR as bad as this though.

^^I'd imagine most of you have seen that, it's an older video.

Posted
that would basically SUCK. Still nowhere NEAR as bad as this though.

^^I'd imagine most of you have seen that, it's an older video.

heres part two i think

@707tinman707 No he said he had drop his cell phone on the floor and was trying to pick it up and a pelican distracted him

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted
heres part two i think

dropping your cell phone sounds like a GREAT reason to take your eyes off the road next to a lake while u have 2 million dollars in your hands.

  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 488 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...