Paint looks good and it's a pretty unique color, also thank god you took off the lambo doors. I commend you for putting back the stock hinges, but IMO you killed the nice paint with the rims + low pro tires. If the rims were chrome with a slight color accent they'd look better, but it is your truck. If you went a little bigger on the rims(since you can't drop it, from what you've said so far), skipped the low profile tires, and went chrome or silver of some sort the ride would look really nice. Strictly paint wise though i think it looks pretty good.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

shits nice bro. i myself like paint better with more metallic flakes in it. maybe its just the camera and it being night time. I personally like the rims but think if they were 24's but the same style/color, they would look a lot better.

1992 Cadillac SeVille STS

Pioneer DEH-P7600MD

Pioneer Premier Surround

JL Audio 10W7 Ported

Kenwood KAC-7203

Kicker ZX350x4

My YouTube

you can drop your truck no problem get 1.5" lift/drop blocks for the rear end, then get the 2.5" drop torsion rods from airbagit.com, if you drop the ass end and put timbrems to replace your bump stops, youll be set, it will ride rough but support the weight no problem. I havent installed the torsion keyways yet i have had them for over 6 months lol.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

i like how the black and red on the rims match the truck but i dont like the rims themselves. but i dont like many rims so what do i know :)

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

damn man! that thing looks great! i need to get mine repainted badly.

Thanks man!

Paint looks good and it's a pretty unique color, also thank god you took off the lambo doors. I commend you for putting back the stock hinges, but IMO you killed the nice paint with the rims + low pro tires. If the rims were chrome with a slight color accent they'd look better, but it is your truck. If you went a little bigger on the rims(since you can't drop it, from what you've said so far), skipped the low profile tires, and went chrome or silver of some sort the ride would look really nice. Strictly paint wise though i think it looks pretty good.

Thanks man. I said earlier theyre not low pros, but the smaller rims leave a gap. 24s are soon to come. And they will be chrome.

And lambos are off. lol

shits nice bro. i myself like paint better with more metallic flakes in it. maybe its just the camera and it being night time. I personally like the rims but think if they were 24's but the same style/color, they would look a lot better.

Preciate it! theres no flake, I didnt really want one, bc it was bright enough as is. I'll get some day time pics for you guys tho

you can drop your truck no problem get 1.5" lift/drop blocks for the rear end, then get the 2.5" drop torsion rods from airbagit.com, if you drop the ass end and put timbrems to replace your bump stops, youll be set, it will ride rough but support the weight no problem. I havent installed the torsion keyways yet i have had them for over 6 months lol.

Thanks dude, I'm guna check that out. I may be askin you some questions in the next few days. lol

i like how the black and red on the rims match the truck but i dont like the rims themselves. but i dont like many rims so what do i know :)

lol. Thanks man!

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

hahaha. Great movie

The rims were black/ machine. So I thought if i left the machine it wouldnt really look right, so they paint over it and left the black so everything would match.

When I get the 22s/24s tho, they'll most likely be chrome with red inserts.

HAHA AWSOME MOVIE!

paint looks nice. Cant really tell at night, but id tint those tail lights and either drop it a couple inches or go ^ a couple inches in tires/rims. It just seems like there is too big of a gap between the fender and wheels. it makes the rims look kinda small. And next time id go with chrome rims w/ red inserts instead of painting rims. it looks kinda tacky IMO. But if you like it, Id keep it!

Otherwise looks good

My 93 chevy truck Orion HCCA 15's Build

6K HID's

2 orion HCCA 15.4

2 AP30001D's

2 optima yellowtops, 2 C&D 270fr's, all 3 tsunami 1/0, CS144 190 amp

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p300-1

Kole KX1 5500D -broken

paint looks nice. Cant really tell at night, but id tint those tail lights and either drop it a couple inches or go ^ a couple inches in tires/rims. It just seems like there is too big of a gap between the fender and wheels. it makes the rims look kinda small. And next time id go with chrome rims w/ red inserts instead of painting rims. it looks kinda tacky IMO. But if you like it, Id keep it!

Otherwise looks good

Thanks mang!

The tail lights are tinted, my lights were just on. Theyre fairly dark in the daytime, you can see them in my youtube vids if youd like.

As far as rims, I'm definitely goin 4s. I hav a buddy sellin some, and he knows another guy sellin some. so my options are open.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, keep it comin!

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

i like the color, but im not really feelin the rims...looks good other then that

im the oposite i like the rims makes that shit look TITE!!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

Archived