Fi Car Audio Customer service

basslh

Are those SMD subs in the broken glass pic ??

no they are these subs

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

they are signed by Scott owner of fi had them for over a year me and my partner are the only ones with those subs

only guy that has SMD subs is steve himself

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

no they are these subs

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

they are signed by Scott owner of fi had them for over a year me and my partner are the only ones with those subs

only guy that has SMD subs is steve himself

damn dude nice system man

Head unit-Clarion

Mids & Highs- Oxygen Audio 5.25's

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

Subs- 3 15in American Bass XFL's

Sub Amps- American Bass VFL 500.1

AA mayhem is pretty much a triple stack BTL..

Also if you ask scott he still can manufacture a triple stack BTL I should know i asked him about a month ago for a customer who wanted to add a second BTL but had the old triple stack version... It was made and sent out for my customer !!

the aa has a way better pole piece and more enginerred(sp) also made of a lil better matrial

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Oh the "S signature" threw me off... LOL that's what i thought since sales on the SMD only started this month.. i thought you may have the inside dealz like steve :)

Yeah Scott is super cool... I had custom 12" Bl's made for my cars application.. 3K RMS that is optimal in a 1.8 ft per sub enclosure...

Helps to be the only AA rep for Ascendant audio that doesn't have a brick and mortar store (I know scott and his family personally and i live hawaii so that help get me rep since no hawaii res can drive to the nearest store LOL)..

He is super cool and down to earth... Shit his Fbook page has some funny shit on it... except for a few like yourself TB most don't see his family life side...

Ascendant Audio Hawaii Rep

Sundown Audio Hawaii Rep

No like I got it almost two months after I ordered it.

oh so just shipping. Well im sorry man maybe it was a busy season or something

Head unit-Clarion

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

Was that when there was a delay on order due to a shipment of motors that wasn't up to his standards.. that's when he was offering the free cooling as a compensation...

He got the shipment of motors in for the BTLS and it didn't pass his quality control... he is very meticulous about quality control...

2 months is a short wait compared to us out here in hawaii... ^_^

Sundown Audio Hawaii Rep

Was that when there was a delay on order due to a shipment of motors that wasn't up to his standards.. that's when he was offering the free cooling as a compensation...

He got the shipment of motors in for the BTLS and it didn't pass his quality control... he is very meticulous about quality control...

2 months is a short wait compared to us out here in hawaii... ^_^

Nice to know Fi Products are ever where in the world

Head unit-Clarion

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

actually AA just set our state record out here in HAwaii...

single 12" mayhem did a 151.4

and dual 12" mayhem did a 154.0

Sealed TL on the dash legal...

Fi is much bigger out here though... I used to be the unofficial Fi hawaii rep before he put the shipping rates separate... So now Hi can order Fi through the website and now i just handle any AA sales....

at the last comp 1 out of 5 competitors had Fi subs.. Now with AA setting the state records I am hoping sales go up up up He he...

Kinda hard though cause i'm a sundown rep as well.. I try to push AA subs and Sundown amp combos...

Sundown Audio Hawaii Rep

Archived