Jump to content

Long road to 6 older style btl's


Recommended Posts

Posted

This search for 2 more btl's is getting on my last nerve and so I have made the decision to go ahead and go on without them for a little while. I still am searching for them but I can't find them, so if you all know of someone or have them let me know, but for now I am going to start my pre build. (Rough draft of the final build. This will not be the prettiest thing nor the sloppiest rough draft. I will start off with 4 18" btl's running off of 1 stetsom 14kd 12 v version, along with all the highs and a box that has enough space for 2 more BTL's. Be on the lookout for it. I WILL eventually find the other 2 BTL's

Pics will be up tonight

Posted

I got a bunch but sorry I will not sell to you

Good luck your gonna need more power than that one amp

Also you can still order triple stacked btl's from Fi

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted

isnt there like 3 btl 18's older triple stack in the for sale forums right now? :01nocomment8so:

steven.jpg
Posted

eh i have no experience with stetsom whatsoever i figured they did at least rated, with all the hype on here abotu them, hell you even used to push them at everyone as a choice.

Posted

thats just what i know of the 14k i have not seen one real world test over 10k i think a few got 12 out of it the other stetsoms did do rated power and more just not this one it seems still a bad ass amp and we still have some stetsoms with more on the way

i will still push stetsom and SOUND DIGITAL as a choice

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2036 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...