Long road to 6 older style btl's

This search for 2 more btl's is getting on my last nerve and so I have made the decision to go ahead and go on without them for a little while. I still am searching for them but I can't find them, so if you all know of someone or have them let me know, but for now I am going to start my pre build. (Rough draft of the final build. This will not be the prettiest thing nor the sloppiest rough draft. I will start off with 4 18" btl's running off of 1 stetsom 14kd 12 v version, along with all the highs and a box that has enough space for 2 more BTL's. Be on the lookout for it. I WILL eventually find the other 2 BTL's

Pics will be up tonight

Lol@ alpine.... but good luck with that u should get a little thump until u put some real power to them

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

eh i have no experience with stetsom whatsoever i figured they did at least rated, with all the hype on here abotu them, hell you even used to push them at everyone as a choice.

thats just what i know of the 14k i have not seen one real world test over 10k i think a few got 12 out of it the other stetsoms did do rated power and more just not this one it seems still a bad ass amp and we still have some stetsoms with more on the way

i will still push stetsom and SOUND DIGITAL as a choice

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived