lol after making this thread within minutes I got yelled at for using the "F" word as in insulting to gays. It is hard to quit, I understand.

It is one thing to let it slip but when your clantag is [JEW!] I think you deserve an ass kicking.

images-1.jpg

dont file a complaint, thats basically like calling the cops itll take forever for something to actually happen. what i do is fight fire with fire if that kid wants to be a little nerd ass prick then i call him out for his non coochie gettin mommas tit suckin hot pocket stains on ya whitey tighteys lil biatch. thats how these mutha fuckers learn to shut the fuck up.(basically like taking words and beating someones ass with them.)

dont file a complaint, thats basically like calling the cops itll take forever for something to actually happen. what i do is fight fire with fire if that kid wants to be a little nerd ass prick then i call him out for his non coochie gettin mommas tit suckin hot pocket stains on ya whitey tighteys lil biatch. thats how these mutha fuckers learn to shut the fuck up.(basically like taking words and beating someones ass with them.)

It may take a bit but they will get to them eventually, Usually people that are like that usually have racist stuff in there bio, and you file a complaint on that, they will get a suspension eventually, Xbox Live saves everthing you have ever put in your bio, so even if you had something offensive a month ago but took it out you could still be banned today for it, for a few days.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

It's life get used to it. Lot of other shit going on in the world to worry about. Just mute and go on. That doesn't mean i say n&G#*@ this and that or blah. I normally play with my mic off. But yes our president is black! Thats a fact.. you can't get mad about that. He may be a n^$# , but we will let the goverment figure that out. Some people grew up around black people(white people) and are comfortable talking like that. Some white people are wig$#%@. This kinda talk is just that "TALK". Get over it, get a life, and move on. It's a game, don't take it seriously. Now, after saying that. I don't condone talking bad about anyone, or anything of that nature. Just have fun with the game, because honestly thats what its there for. If someone says something you don't like say something back. Its even more fun! BTW, i'm horrible at the game and just play it because that one sweet kill is worth 10 mins of my life! ha ha

03 350Z

lmao at filing a complaint. That will do nothing.

Sometimes I just file a complaint for fun. Doesn't do anything. Just let it be, I mean it's XBL for gods sake.

Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Dakota

Headunit: Alpine IVA-D310

Sub: 2005 RE Audio XXX 15"

Sub Amp: Orion 2500D

Frontstage: Diamond Audio Hex's

Frontstage Amp: Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D

Wiring: Kicker Hyperflex 1/0

Alternator: Mechman 250 Amp

Battery: Powermaster D2700

Deadener: 100 Square Feet Raamat BXT II

Well enough complaints piling up on a certain person all matching something (like cheating) will have to do something, I am sure.

I don't file complaints on the racists, I just leave the room and don't play with them anymore.

Feedback is nice because it avoids them, hopefully. Everytime I mute somebody with no complaint I just see them later, I'd rather nip it in the bud.

images-1.jpg

i dont bother with a headset if im online.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

lmao at filing a complaint. That will do nothing.

Sometimes I just file a complaint for fun. Doesn't do anything. Just let it be, I mean it's XBL for gods sake.

are you sure of that? Or just sayin it to say it? Have you asked or watched over a account that you have filed a complaint over.

just wonderin

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

lol after making this thread within minutes I got yelled at for using the "F" word as in insulting to gays. It is hard to quit, I understand.

It is one thing to let it slip but when your clantag is [JEW!] I think you deserve an ass kicking.

I totally get what your saying. But when someone comes up with something clever before you do.. You can't be mad at em. Just make one better. Its not about racism. That's what's fucked up about everything. It's always about racism. Come on man. Your better than that. Who gives a shit about who says this and who does what? It's a free country. People do what they want. If its such a crime. Let someone who can actually do something about it fix it. Stop bringing it up and starting a bull shit argument about it. Someone can tell me i'm a cracker, or a honkey and i could give a shit less. Doesn't matter how old, young, what color, or race you are. I'm not mad or angry just trying to stress the point. For instance. If someone says something about your mom on xbl.. Do you get mad? Do you cry? What do you do? Not a fucking thing. Not cause your a pussy, or because you suck at life. It's because you know its stupid and a joke. If it was in real life, you might actually stand up for yourself. So really your wasting your time caring about something that doesn't matter. If its not directed towards you get the fuck over it!

03 350Z

Im willing to bet anything these kids won't do sh*t in-person. It's just like the internet (Youtube comments, forums, etc.), kids will be kids and if they're being protected by a keyboard, or a headset with no way of tracking or finding who tehy are than they're gonna act like kids and be immature.

Edited by iTech

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!