Sundown Audio

amp cutting out

bigarsenal

with 160 amps and depening on your total system draw you should good ad the extra battery it wont hurt since you have more than a 90 amp alt

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well i have two T2d4s, they both are wired at 2 ohm and bridged together for 1 ohm. my hifonics 1500d is 1 ohm stable. my gains are up a tad bit, let's say from min - max, they are at min and up a hair. all the wiring is double checked and i still don't know the problem. it hasn't done it lately but i'd like to find out why. i have my amp grounded through my 2 capacitors. maybe that might be the problem and then i have a 13 inch long ground running from my caps to a bolt located under my third row seat ........ that might be a problem too. i'm going to shorten up everything and give my amp it's own ground and see how that works for me.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

to get it back on i have to cut my CD player off(of course the amps, caps and all goes off) and when i cut it back on the bass is back in untill i get it up loud again and the bass is slammin like crazy. it only does it every now and then, like really not days or on some songs i have that hit really really hard. i still think my grounds might have something to do with it........ i've heard you should ground an amp with capacitors. so i'll see in the future.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

i just checked it out im not losing any power. well i have a componet set in the front and one of my six in a half is blown is this causing my amp to cutt out :R :R >:( >:(

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's what i think my problem is. i'm going to ground my amp separately and no on the caps. then shorten up my ground on my caps from 13 inches to 6 inches. should make a good difference.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

Audiocontrol 3.1.

i just checked it out im not losing any power. well i have a componet set in the front and one of my six in a half is blown is this causing my amp to cutt out :R :R >:( >:(

does anybody know my question >:(

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!