My life "might" have just taken a SIDE ROAD.....

Dude, An abortion can be pretty emotionally depressing and hard for the female, I had this same thing happen to me a couple of years ago, I'm still with the girl, she finally got over it, and we don't talk about it, but she still thinks about it from time to time.. Just make sure your decision is one you can live with bro.

----

1999 Ford Expedition XLT

Alpine iDA-x100

Alpine Type S 5x7's x4

Kicker OSKS13 1/2" Tweets

Kicker 08ZX350.4

----

Alpine 1242D x2

Hifonics BXi 1610D

1/0 Knu

1/0 Big 3

Yellow Top Up Front

Daily Driver

Wait so you only lasted 30 seconds with a condom on?

BEST sentance in this thread!!!!!

My advice would of been worse than what you got. Congrats on the ghost kid (look up the term ghost poopie) and stick to anal. Makes pregnancy damn near impossible (gotta remember the nut can leak out and through some freak trailor park magick get in the vag and knock her up).

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Dude, An abortion can be pretty emotionally depressing and hard for the female, I had this same thing happen to me a couple of years ago, I'm still with the girl, she finally got over it, and we don't talk about it, but she still thinks about it from time to time.. Just make sure your decision is one you can live with bro.

Couldnt of said it better myself. I know many women who have had one or two and it really fucked em up.

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Archived