well long story short i thought i was going to get a nice income tax return as i paid in almost 10k in 2009.

come to find out im only getting 430$ back. im going to go to a few other places...something doesn't seem right

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

:censored: :censored: :censored: iknow the feeling but you gotta have kids to get the eic which is i think 3200 bucks and the child tax credit is 750 and this is with qualifying kids and filing married.with that being said you get the federal you put in plus the 2 listed above.and hell most people around here try to claim others kids to get their money.it still sucks to pay all that money just to get fucked trying to get it back...hope this helped.i normally put in 1500 and get back 6500

Edited by LOOKINFORSPL?

if you dont have kids, your supposed to claim 0 all year then on taxes u claim 1 and you get money back. if you claim 1 all year then claim 1 on taxes you dont get shit cause you got it all year long. basically claiming 0 all year means your not supporting anyone so they take out more thus you claim yourself at the end of the year you get money back. but yea be glad you dont have to pay. these welfare nikkas in my neighborhood got like 5 or 6 kids those fuckers get like 6-8k every year. thats my money their getting. pisses me off.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Depends on what tax bracket you're in man. If you dont have anything to claim, are single and in a higher tax bracket..that could be about right.

http://www.moneychimp.com/features/tax_brackets.htm

edit: also if you claim 1 or higher which being taxed 10k doesn;t seem as if you are claiming highr than 0. -> holy shit..I was sober when I wrote this too.

Yes if you are claiming 1 they tax less which means you may owe more or get less in return. 0 means they tax the hell out of your checks...I change mine throughout the year to give them as least amount as possible..hopefully to where I can either owe 100 or get a 100. Fuck giving them more to sit on all year...give me my monies.

Balla!

Edited by sayhuh?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

:censored: :censored: :censored: iknow the feeling but you gotta have kids to get the eic which is i think 3200 bucks and the child tax credit is 750 and this is with qualifying kids and filing married.with that being said you get the federal you put in plus the 2 listed above.and hell most people around here try to claim others kids to get their money.it still sucks to pay all that money just to get fucked trying to get it back...hope this helped.i normally put in 1500 and get back 6500

Your numbers are wrong and you should look them up!

if you dont have kids, your supposed to claim 0 all year then on taxes u claim 1 and you get money back. if you claim 1 all year then claim 1 on taxes you dont get shit cause you got it all year long. basically claiming 0 all year means your not supporting anyone so they take out more thus you claim yourself at the end of the year you get money back. but yea be glad you dont have to pay. these welfare nikkas in my neighborhood got like 5 or 6 kids those fuckers get like 6-8k every year. thats my money their getting. pisses me off.

oh so on my taxes i file 1 and not 0 ?

i claimed single and 0 all year and on top of that an extra 20$ each week, thats why i am so pissed off.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

oh so on my taxes i file 1 and not 0 ?

i claimed single and 0 all year and on top of that an extra 20$ each week, thats why i am so pissed off.

if you claimed 0 all year plus the extra. claim 1 on your taxes and you should get something back. like i said atleast you dont have to pay.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

damn i get taxed 28% I just looked at my year end pay stub and it made me :(:cray::angry:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if you claimed 0 all year plus the extra. claim 1 on your taxes and you should get something back. like i said atleast you dont have to pay.

Before I did this, I claimed 1 all year, then 1 on my taxes. I owed $50 when it was all said and done. Started claiming 0 and then 1 on taxes, got back $500 the first year and $1300 the second. Plus having someone who knows what the hell they are doing figure up your taxes really helps.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY