DC Sound Lab

LEVEL 6 18"...THE REAL SUPA MOOFA!!

two spiders? and what coils are those?

4 spiders, dual 1 4" 8 layer coils

should have a free air video soon...

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

4 spiders, dual 1 4" 8 layer coils

should have a free air video soon...

Hey not to threadjack, just a quick question on the side:

I saw you have an '02 Tahoe.When you upgraded your alternator charge wire, did you run it to the factory distribution location with the little red cover or did you run it straight to the battery?

That's 106 pounds of pure sexyness.......just like my girlfriend ;)

so far the key differences i see between this and the lv5 is

4 inch coil

different basket

bigger top plate

anything else to add?

few questions are ... are the slugs physically wider? if so by how much? are they thicker slugs? if so by how much? i did do some searching but not a clean sweep? anyone have any answers? thanks

thats not the production basket its one he got locally ;)

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

so far the key differences i see between this and the lv5 is

4 inch coil

different basket

bigger top plate

anything else to add?

few questions are ... are the slugs physically wider? if so by how much? are they thicker slugs? if so by how much? i did do some searching but not a clean sweep? anyone have any answers? thanks

its a wholly different beast than a level 5, we've been down that road. grady wants to be able to daily on about 7k, level 5 wouldn't appreciate that much :spiteful:

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

i know but isn't it similar to the ss xxx basket? either way isn't it still different then the current lv5?

level 5...rip.

DSC01196.jpg

level 6

DSC01574.jpg

completely different than level 5, no similarities. other than brand