Another Street C db Drag by XtremeSPL

<p>

th_Picture055.jpg

<p>

Kingsuv hitting 151 db in Super Street Max 5+

<p>

th_Picture059.jpg

<p>

Melissa Johnson doing her 149.9 BASS RACE.. with Hair trick...

<p>

th_Picture058.jpg

<p>

another Video of Melissa Johnson.

<p>

th_Picture057.jpg

<p>

XtremeSPL suckin ass in 139.9 BASS RACE... i have a blown voice coil on one my PBX 15's.... only got to 134.4 DB

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

The SS5+ run was one of the most stressfull runs i ever did. Nothing like turning on the amps in the last 3 seconds.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Nice videos guys! B) Kingsuv, your excursion is SICKK.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

that hair trick vid was freaking great haha I like it when she roles down the windows n theres people in the back haha. Congrats on your second place finish with faulty equipment :)

I think my dads running 139.9 class in reno this year so look out :D Hes running 2 sonic fx D 12s and 2000 watts of clean power. were trying to take my sisters old car but bonander pontiac in turlock fucked us and its only runnin on 3 cylinders at the moment

that hair trick vid was freaking great haha I like it when she roles down the windows n theres people in the back haha. Congrats on your second place finish with faulty equipment :)

I think my dads running 139.9 class in reno this year so look out :D Hes running 2 sonic fx D 12s and 2000 watts of clean power. were trying to take my sisters old car but bonander pontiac in turlock fucked us and its only runnin on 3 cylinders at the moment

Thanx.. Yeah. i am trying to get this sponcer. I am going to run one of my PowerBASS subs ( ES15DSv.2) i was on the phone with powerbass for over an hour. But anyway, i am going to run one sub with a 1000.1 amp in a 5 cu ft ported box. I just got back from my meeting with the shop that is looking to sponcer me, so i will get the amp and the box if everything works out.

I will be trying to mantain 139.9 no problem.

I only know of a couple people that run Sonic Fx subs. and one of them has a focus just like mine. except.... MINE IS NEWER ;p

Thanx for all the feed back. I take all these videos when i show up to an event. I love the fact that Bill and Melissa are always willing to show off to tyhe camera, so i am always willing to take it all down. :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

I seen Bill, and Meade go toe to toe one time before, I think I want to see that again

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.