Jump to content

She said no pickles!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">"Gotta protect the McNuggets" lol Cheese Burger Eddie from "the longest Yard"
Posted

i went to a mcdonalds and ordered a strawberry shake and a grilled chicken sandwich. It took 45 minutes to get my shake cause they had to change all three flavors and then let them freeze. i was going to take it home and eat but since i had been there for so long i just decided to stay. i sit down with my shake and food. i open up my grilled chicken sandwich and to my surprise there is just a chicken breast sitting in the box. no bun or anything. i take it up to the counter and show him my food and he says "Yea whats wrong with it. Its grilled chicken." It was very hard to be calm but i politely told him its supposed to be a sandwich thats why its in the sandwich box. Thats something to be pissed about.

Posted
^^ jack in the box never fuckd mu order up even when im drunk off my ass and sluring my words... i get my happy baggy with a smile!!!

also if some one is allergic to pickles and u give them pickles when they said no pickles.. and they take a sandiwch which now has pickles in it and you get all red because you ate that pickle and cant breath because pickles contain somethng in them that messes u up... god damn it!!! no more pickles!!!

If I am allergic to something that could turn me red or maybe even kill me, I am not leaving it in the hands of someone making my food to get it right.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

reminds me of this

and on that note

im glad i live in Canada

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Posted
If I am allergic to something that could turn me red or maybe even kill me, I am not leaving it in the hands of someone making my food to get it right.

and if your life depends on not eating a pickle im sure you'd look inside your burger before you take a bite out of it

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Posted
and if your life depends on not eating a pickle im sure you'd look inside your burger before you take a bite out of it

Yup, that is what I was trying to say. Sometimes I don't convey my thoughts very well when I type.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted
Once again i am reminded as to why i stay out of that part of Kansas City. They're lucky that black chick didnt pull out a gun and pistol whip em with how most of them act around that part of town...

I google mapped that intersection and it is right by where I stayed last time I was in kcmo... I would not mess around with the people there either :ph34r: :ph34r:

layiddownih2da0.jpg

Posted

shows that all women are "crazy" at heart

97 Honda Civic Sedan

Rear disc brake conversion

2" drop

17's

lots of exterior mods

SYSTEM

SoundStream VIR-5850 Dvd player

RE 6x9's and 6.5's

Soundstream DTR4.500

Soundstream DTR1.2200

8" RE-x in a t-line

Kinetik 1800

Plans

4-SA-8's

Another Kinetik

High output alt

My Cardomain

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7895 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...