cdawgstalon Posted January 7, 2010 Report Posted January 7, 2010 it might sound bad but id rather take that 4 door over tha grand spot anyday, , thats a hot lookin sedan currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001 soon to come soundstream XXX 18 Memphis mojo MCD4KW Big azz box in tha backseat working out other details
jbondox Posted January 7, 2010 Report Posted January 7, 2010 First, being where I am, Porsche was playing Texas hold em' and the majority of the shares went to VW, which is now the parent company of Porsche. It will change in the future again I am sure as Porsche is the most profitable car maker on the planet, and with the intro of the panamera, is doing very well. the Bugatti and SLR are not even in the same class, the SLR is an awesome vehicle but less than 1/3 of the cost. the SLR is made to run from the street to the track, for instance toss in a roll cage and go do the 24 hours of Lemans, bugatti wouldn't be able to do it. Now the Bugatti in its own right is a feat, engineering marvel, and an awesome car... one of the greatest in my eyes of a sports car as for the 4 door version, it is awesome, but seeing the price, I would definitely buy the Brabus T65. I drove this vehicle for an hour and it is a the first vehicle I got my 200+ wings in. roughly about $340k Here is the link, not liking the blue leather on the seats, but oh well, 4 doors, pure luxury and 220 mph speed limit.... http://www.northolmstedperformance.com/gal...ry/9-brabus-t65 yes I know my gallery is messed up, i am in the process of fixing it.... SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields
z_ro Posted January 7, 2010 Report Posted January 7, 2010 See how the SLR get blown up from a Bugatti. Shit cant find the right form to insert a U-tube vid, watch Bugatti vs. SLR just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan RIP Civic
arthurk Posted January 7, 2010 Report Posted January 7, 2010 Hmmm, do you think Crutchfield has a dash kit for those? LOL Arc Audio Pioneer Memphis Massive Mechman Rockford Fosgate Dakota Digital Soon to be DC audio!!!
Moti Posted January 8, 2010 Report Posted January 8, 2010 Sorry bro but I ain't feelin the Bugatti and if I even had the money to blow I would never buy it. Plus you can't even compare an SLR to a Bugatti. There purposes are completely different, when the SLR mclaren was made they weren't trying to go for the most powerful car or one of the worlds fastest cars. An if MB/AMG were trying to make a 1 mill car, I am sure they could out do Bugatti. AMG engines are where its at. Tuners have already been able to squeeze out roughly 1000hp out of their V12's. 4 less cylinders eh?
emmertb Posted January 8, 2010 Report Posted January 8, 2010 Sorry bro but I ain't feelin the Bugatti and if I even had the money to blow I would never buy it. Plus you can't even compare an SLR to a Bugatti. There purposes are completely different, when the SLR mclaren was made they weren't trying to go for the most powerful car or one of the worlds fastest cars. An if MB/AMG were trying to make a 1 mill car, I am sure they could out do Bugatti. AMG engines are where its at. Tuners have already been able to squeeze out roughly 1000hp out of their V12's. 4 less cylinders eh? yea, what he said lol But yea I agree with him, I'd have to have a shit load, and i mean shit load of money to waste a mill on that. I do like that chrome paint. I'd like to do my rocker panels painted chrome like that instead of the peel an stick. 1992 Cadillac SeVille STS Pioneer DEH-P7600MD Pioneer Premier Surround JL Audio 10W7 Ported Kenwood KAC-7203 Kicker ZX350x4 My YouTube
rusty959 Posted January 8, 2010 Report Posted January 8, 2010 The other thing I think people often forget is that its not just how many cylinders, its the size of them. Even though the veyron has 16 of them, they aren't all that big. 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
jbondox Posted January 9, 2010 Report Posted January 9, 2010 the Bugatti is a bad arse vehicle, I want 2... but don't want to pay for them the SLR is nice, and I drove many of them but hands down Bugatti if you have the money. SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.