I will paypal someone 5 or 10 bucks if.....................

i have been working on my dream system for a while... idk if this is a good box design but i thought itd look sweet, i guess ill share it with you... imagine it raised up though, so like the top of the box is against the roof....

33ej3nc.jpg

kinda like a wall but different?...

btw i know the dimensions are WAY off..

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

I think I am being misunderstood. I only want an IDEA not a full sketch drawn up with CAD or anything just an rough idea pic or a picture from the internet that looks cool. And I feel ya on the aeros port idea.

Ahh, i see. Well that does make sense. So, good luck with it.

i have been working on my dream system for a while... idk if this is a good box design but i thought itd look sweet, i guess ill share it with you... imagine it raised up though, so like the top of the box is against the roof....

2r24uoi.jpg

kinda like a wall but different?...

That's what I am talking about. Right now you are in the lead

Ahh, i see. Well that does make sense. So, good luck with it.

Thanks I dont want people thinking that I am ripping people off. lol :zorro:

PM footlongsam, Accordman, and Nightshade as well. Oh, and $5-$10 for a final design isn't going to cut it IMHO.

go to RE enclosure calculator and design your own! it tels you at the bottom how to build it!

FAIL.

meh i wont waste my time for 5 bucks but depending on power your gonna run for sure id do 6 cubes each net with 35hz tune

Thats fine with me, but don't forget it is 5 0r 10 bucks. 10 bucks goes to designs like sphinxbccp even without the specs. That box it tight and he already had that design in mind and is in the lead for 10 bucks just for posting his idea that he basically just shared.

Thats fine with me, but don't forget it is 5 0r 10 bucks. 10 bucks goes to designs like sphinxbccp even without the specs. That box it tight and he already had that design in mind and is in the lead for 10 bucks just for posting his idea that he basically just shared.

LOL as you can see from my sig... i need all the extra cash i can get!

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

5-10 bucks isn't a lot of money for a box design for 4 18s + a removable port... If I was doing a legit design for you I'd charge $15-20 minimum for it.

I say do 2 12" aeros instead of a slot port type design but I've just had a lot of success using aeros over the years.

aeros/pvc port is your best bet and being the easiest to do for a noob

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived