I will paypal someone 5 or 10 bucks if.....................

I am no box designer but would this work? Plexi the front part an port the top as well as the back?

33ej3nc.jpg

youve seen chickens caddy... this would be like cutting the top half off, so it would work with the right demensions

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

i didnt say that,i said i like the way it sounds

that looks very similiar to my old 4 15s box ...i blew so many woofers with that box it was unreal.

and tripb theres only so many ways you can do 4 18s in a suv below the windowline.subs up port back,subs up port up...or you could go against the grain and try subs up port forward since your trying so hard to be different..im sure that would get you there :D

that sounds good, but I don't mind going above the window like. But I feel ya

How about a downfiring box with the port facing back?

EDIT: better yet, to be different, put those woofas in a sealed box.

Sealed would = Blown subs. Too much air pressure and they are not recommended to be in a sealed box with what I am doing. IIRC

For the ones that can help me other wise, I have 10 other thoughts.

#1 I am looking for buss bars for my batteries I will be running 6-8 Deka Intimidator or Powermaster 3100 batteries.

#2 I am looking for some decent priced black vinyl for my doors that will hold up and not crack after a few months.

#3 I am looking for bracing materials for my box.

#4 I am looking for the right sound deadener for my truck I don't want to just say the name brand I want to drastically decrease the vibration and last for a while.

#5 I am looking for the right 1/0 wire for my powa.

#6 I am looking for quality 6.5's ( currently thinking about AA carbons) and tweeters

#7 I am looking for decent mids/highs amps

#8 I am in between stetsom 11kd or Sound Digital 12kd. (of course I have to get the imp rise before I decide on which ohm load)

#9 I am thinking about 3 300 amp alts from DC power with of course the 15.3 mod unless there is a better brand.

#10 Removable ports or Aeros?

the one the was just posted is one of the ideas i had. im installing the software for the scanner right now to upload it. dont give dude credit for my idea!!!!!! ive got 3 drawn up. gimme like 15 minutes for everything to load.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

www.stormcopper.com for bussbars.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

Archived