Rise of a Ninja and Unveiling of a Monster!

sounds like it should be pimp. im really interested to see how you are going to fit 4 18's in there though. im guessing all amps and batts will be in the bed?

nice work so far ;)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

sounds like it should be pimp. im really interested to see how you are going to fit 4 18's in there though. im guessing all amps and batts will be in the bed?

nice work so far ;)

Thanks. I hope so. Hum maybe. You will have to stay tuned in.

Near Memphis?

Sorry I'm not saying where I'm at for other reasons.

back to topic

BELOOKY for my build coming back soon!

I'm lacking funds, but food stamps pays my bills.

Off topic, I wouldn't put the nitto mud grapplers on a daily driver. I've never personally ran them but all my buddies that have had them went through them in a couple months. They wear down real fast on asphalt. That's the only series of nitto's that I've heard anything bad about though.

On topic, the truck looks clean. I love a lifted Z, props.

the truck doesnt get driven daily, it might see 20 miles a week.

and they cant be that bad, i've ran swampers: tsl's, tsl sx's and currently iroks.

the only other tire brand this truck has seen were toyo mt's and i liked

them, but it seems every lifted truck here runs them.

sorry for the thread jack.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

That shix is gonna be bumpin and thumpin man. So you are doing a blue suede interior? That'll look real pertty when its finished. definatley tuned in for this. Btw ya'll are doin work man, and quick.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Thanks. I hope so. Hum maybe. You will have to stay tuned in.

Sorry I'm not saying where I'm at for other reasons.

back to topic

Ya man, understandable. Build looks sweet and I am excited to see such a big build possibly fairly close to me.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

That shix is gonna be bumpin and thumpin man. So you are doing a blue suede interior? That'll look real pertty when its finished. definatley tuned in for this. Btw ya'll are doin work man, and quick.

Hopefully it will. Where did you get blue suede from. Thanks man

Ya man, understandable. Build looks sweet and I am excited to see such a big build possibly fairly close to me.

Good deal.

nice work so far ;)

There is more than enough room for a 4-18 setup in the Xtra cab on this truck, and the amps will be in the cab as well.. Yall just gonna have to wait and see.. :hairtrick:

Yee, we need to Up the newer Door pics as well, are they on your PC at home or in D's phone still?

If Old man Weather stops shittin on us, ill be starting body work next week so we should have pics of that for Pimp to show yall as well!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

My handles are shaved and my poppers locked up on me a little while ago. the poppers where mounted right side up and the cylinder that pulls the lever that lets the door open locked up on me. so if at all possible mount them as recommended upside down.

i went through everything i could to figure out what was wrong with them and the last step was checking the poppers and they were rusted and wouldnt move.

some wd 40 fixed the problem. just wanted to give you a heads up.

other wise david did a sickk job so far on those dorrs.

edit: im sure gotz1lung knows what hes doing though,

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

My handles are shaved and my poppers locked up on me a little while ago. the poppers where mounted right side up and the cylinder that pulls the lever that lets the door open locked up on me. so if at all possible mount them as recommended upside down.

i went through everything i could to figure out what was wrong with them and the last step was checking the poppers and they were rusted and wouldnt move.

some wd 40 fixed the problem. just wanted to give you a heads up.

other wise david did a sickk job so far on those dorrs.

edit: im sure gotz1lung knows what hes doing though,

Ah that sucks. But who said I was shaving my doors? Thanks for the info though. I think David has some more tricks up his sleeve. Just have to wait and see. Yes gotz1lung knows what he is doing. Thanks man.

Archived