Help me decide on a car!

yeah i love to 240's... definately fast as fuck stock.... but around here its really hard to find one that hasnt had the holy fuck driven out of it...

and damn that mx6 is sexy!!!!!!!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

yeah i love to 240's... definately fast as fuck stock.... but around here its really hard to find one that hasnt had the holy fuck driven out of it...

and damn that mx6 is sexy!!!!!!!!

so why not a drive a lil ways and get one??

autotrader.com :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

h22 over b16

your right but a b16/gsr are more reliable even though the h22 has more hp power and toque!

also something that would get easly loud is an integra!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Personally,

1999-2004 Ford Mustang

1997-1999 Nissan Maxima**

1990s Nissan 240SX**

1996-2000 Honda Civic Coupe**

1990s Chevy Camaro

1990s Acura Integra**

2000-2004 Mitsubishi Eclipse

1990s Mazda MX-6**

1990s Volkswagen Golf

2000s Volkswagen Jetta

Ford Probes tend to have tranny problems, the ones with stars by them are super reliable....Those are what ill go with

EDIT: civics in the 1996-2000 range are good 2001s and up tend to have horrible transmission problems, volkswagens tend to have electrical problems, 3rd gen Mitsubishis are very reliable, mitsus in the 90s suck, chevy camaros are good if ur willing to pay gas money, newer ford mustangs are very reliable, so out of all, id say go with the ones i put stars by :)

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

anyone with a probe have some input?

I have had 14 of them. 10 were 4 bangers 5 speeds. I love them. as long as you dont get a auto, they are stupid reliable. 28 mpg or more, and for 3g's you could get a super nice SE(I4) or a nice GT(v6). I had 8-12s in my last one, 20 in wheels, kit, all kind of stuff.

www.forums.probetalk.com. probably the most helpful car site on the web. if you got a probe/mx6, they can tell you the who, what, where.when about it, and someone in your area to help you do it

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Personally,

1990s Mazda MX-6**

Ford Probes tend to have tranny problems, the ones with stars by them are super reliable....

mx6=probe....same platform, same motor, same tranny

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Archived