me neither, cant get streetz smart by going to school :spiteful: i graduated from HS a few yrs back, so its work for me tomoro 12hrs :censored:

No you are right, you can't.. but you can get paid.

I don't do it because it is fun and I get alot of ass. Well, not in the long run.

images-1.jpg

started school last monday :(

...but its the last semester of high school for me :D:clapping:

enjoy it, i miss school :\

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

graduated 2 years ago.

work for me but were taking tomorrow off :)

edit: times 2 on what stephen said

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

me neither, cant get streetz smart by going to school :spiteful:i graduated from HS a few yrs back, so its work for me tomoro 12hrs :censored:

x2 here.... except i only work 9 hours.....

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

yea i started back last monday but we didnt have school thrsday or friday cause we got like 4-6 inches of snow :good::yahoo::lazy: but we have school tomarrow :shot: :(

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

i started back last wed.

this is my last semester for double assosciates degrees. i walk in may, take a couple more classes in the spring and fall of this year to play catchup for 4 year university requirements, then off to university i go for another 2-3 years lol.

im thinking i might take a break and work a year. this school thing can get old and expensive real quick.

ah, you mean the peas?

It puts it into perspective. Just imagine a stadium filled to the top with peas.

Sounds like one hell of a soup lol

i get payed to go to school and i get payed for gas goin to n from school, i got layed off from work so now im goin back to school for another trade so i can work on hvac systems at the beach, my teachers buddy spends 2weeks every year at the beach, first week he works n the second he's on vacation, he gets payed around $4,000 the week he works so it aint that bad really workin steady costantly pritty much close to 24hrs a day 7days a week for around $16 an hr starting wage and up to $40-$60 an hr full time, i cant wait till i get my license, i can go to work now that im in level 2 but i want to learn more hands on stuff befor i get my hands dirty again

i miss hard work, 40-55hrs a week at a furniture factory got me broke in for around 5yrs n being off for a year is a bitch, i was useto gettin up at 5am n goin to work n soemtimes workin from 3:15, 5:15 and 7:15, 12hrs sucked ass but jobs tend to do that

trust me fellas, do the best u can in highschool cause u are what u make of urself's, i wished i would have tryed harder but then again i wouldn't be were i am today if it wasnt for it but i like hands on type work, the hell with book work type stuff, put me in the field :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Ill take a twelve hour day tomorrow. but when time and half kicks in by wednesday ill live with it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.