at the end of my rope with this one

Walk him through the basics...and then tell him to QUIT eff'n w/ stuff he knows nothing about.Tell him to READ the damn manual.Geez man...you're not a 24 hr hotline.

exactly bro!...and I just thought of something...the radios demo screen. if hes bitchin about the demo screen comin on and he doesnt know how to get it off, Im gonna flip. but what I wish I could take back is the price I quoted him....its almost embarassing for how much hes payin me and how much time I put into the thing....theres so much BS I havent posted too... :censored: :censored: :censored: ok Im done ranting. just went to the gym for 3 hours and theres no angry left hahaa

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

exactly bro!...and I just thought of something...the radios demo screen. if hes bitchin about the demo screen comin on and he doesnt know how to get it off, Im gonna flip. but what I wish I could take back is the price I quoted him....its almost embarassing for how much hes payin me and how much time I put into the thing....theres so much BS I havent posted too... :censored: :censored: :censored: ok Im done ranting. just went to the gym for 3 hours and theres no angry left hahaa

Don't you hate those? You'll know for next time, though.

Just be patient and professional and don't leave your guy hanging.

**We install omega products, ALL are Tach-less installs.

*** your car would be a RS-310. and we use

***wireinstructions.com

** for the 99 buick century i find

***Constant 12 volts RED (2) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS

**Ignition 12 volts PINK IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS

**Starter YELLOW IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS

**Parking Lamp L BLUE (+) AT HEADLIGHT SWITCH

**Lock RED/BLACK AT

** Unlock ORANGE/BLACK

BODY CONTROL #201

MODULE *

* Body Control Module Located Behind Driver Dash To The Left Of The Steering Column

as for the #201 diagram

it would be a straight connection with the Rs-310

the rest of the goodies you might need as follows::

Tach Signal WHITE AT POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE * #237 <<<< with your current system

Ignition #2 ORANGE IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS (HEAT/AC)

Ignition #3 D GREEN IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS (BCM & PCM)

Accessory BROWN IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS

* Powertrain Control Module Located On Front Of Engine In Air Cleaner Housing.<<<<< use this location and wire!!

#237 - See G.M. VATS Diagram.

HOPE this can help somehow.

directtechs is showin

12v=red

start= yellow

ign= pink

ign2= white or green

acc= orange

so theyre not showing an ign3.....

theres not a note on the tach.... if its gonna be difficult, just go to an uncommon injector.....

PEACE / LOVE & CHICKEN GREASE TO ALL!!!

142.7....AGAIN!!! man im upset, i thought i was deeper..LOL

YESTERDAY, some guy came in with a century with his Original key ZIP tied to bottom of the iggy switch....by god it was working....kinda..

pljx,(self learner)installed to replace last one installed with DUCT tape....godda love fixing the ABC SOMEwhere house mess ups.

gotcha man...Ill pick up a PLJX. Dont think the HVAC is on too, my friend let me know that there was a single fuse on the HVAC, radio, cig lighter, console lights, etc. so I get what your sayin. Ill try disconnecting it tomorrow...so I guess I can just take out the XKEY then and give him back his stock key haha.

PEACE / LOVE & CHICKEN GREASE TO ALL!!!

142.7....AGAIN!!! man im upset, i thought i was deeper..LOL

YESTERDAY, some guy came in with a century with his Original key ZIP tied to bottom of the iggy switch....by god it was working....kinda..

pljx,(self learner)installed to replace last one installed with DUCT tape....godda love fixing the ABC SOMEwhere house mess ups.

Ohh awesome! another ABC Warehouse hater! Fuck those hacks!

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

***wireinstructions.com

**Lock RED/BLACK AT

** Unlock ORANGE/BLACK

BODY CONTROL #201

MODULE *

* Body Control Module Located Behind Driver Dash To The Left Of The Steering Column

as for the #201 diagram

Tach Signal WHITE AT POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE * #237 <<<< with your current system

* Powertrain Control Module Located On Front Of Engine In Air Cleaner Housing.<<<<< use this location and wire!!

thanks man, its pretty much all wrapped up, besides the friggin radio, but thanks anyway!

hahaha damn thats cool!...whats an ABC warehouse tho? :unknw:

since its been bumped, a little update! his car was leaking antfreeze from one of the seals. so he brought it in the school shop...I got in an argument over the phone with him askin him why everytime Im there, the alarm works but then Ill get a call after hes played with the buttons and something goes wrong...he immediately started tellin me "why should he lie, hes got nothin to lie about"...I told him Ill look at it one more time when it gets out of the shop. but Ill let him know if I gotta get in there for one more thing that I already tested before, its gonna be 40 bucks everytime I gotta come out.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

from my standpoint, it sounds like it never worked right.

You need to fix it and be done.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

from my standpoint, it sounds like it never worked right.

You need to fix it and be done.

I understand...it was kind of like an elongated right/wrong process. I had installed the alarm and keyless, and it worked. but the remote start didnt cuz he bought the wrong bypass...not 100% his fault, more like 50/50 cuz I had looked up info on it and wasnt familiar with GM's VATS system, so I told him it should do. then I found out from shyne it wasnt right, so I swapped it to the PLJX and now it works except the radio turning on, but apparently, only when I leave. basically, I hate finding out that someone is screwin around with somethin he doesnt know anything about, and then expects me to come running when he does something to screw it up...not saying the radio turns on because of him alone, but the situation starts gettin sketchy when I hear hes playin around with functions on the remote, and he calls me up when hes got the manual right in front of him.

It also has to do with finishing something I started. I hate finding out something I thought was done and over with, is coming back again. not only is it annoying, but makes me look unprofessional on top of it. I agree with you 100%...I want this thing done just as much, if not more than he does.

***wireinstructions.com

**Lock RED/BLACK AT

** Unlock ORANGE/BLACK

BODY CONTROL #201

MODULE *

as for the #201 diagram

A fellow Omega installer you just got to love how easy their product is to install!

The Shoe Maker without shoes!

Archived