splzx3 Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 ya his cam was bad ass ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
OrenB217 Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 excellent pics man, idk if its the cam, more of the person taking the pics, excellent shots Black 1998 Nissan Maxima1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The TrunkCurrent Trunk Build:153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)Team gg.
cqtama Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 really nice pictures, how much that camera run you? R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
BLuejoules Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 WOW the hoe is looking hella clean. Nice pics IG: devinthydude
kentb Posted January 12, 2010 Author Report Posted January 12, 2010 excellent pics man, idk if its the cam, more of the person taking the pics, excellent shots thanks bro! New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
loganberry Posted January 13, 2010 Report Posted January 13, 2010 best pictures of the hoe i have seen to date, great stuff man My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
kentb Posted January 14, 2010 Author Report Posted January 14, 2010 best pictures of the hoe i have seen to date, great stuff man thanks for the kind words logan! New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
treossi Posted January 14, 2010 Report Posted January 14, 2010 these are some of the best pics i've ever seen Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.