Chris you have a big trunk right..Are you wanting to go sealed or Ported???

Yeah I'm starting to think ported because I love the deep low sound from those boxes. but I dunno if I can fit 2 ported boxes for 4 15"s in there, so I might just go with a pair of 15" BL's or something down the line. Also yes, I have a fairly large trunk...

what kinda car do you have? is there a spare tire well, did you consider using that for space thats an extra 1-1.5 cubes....and glassing the sides instead of having just a flat side would give you an extra cube or so......whats the dimensions of your trunk ?

Yeah, its a 1991 Chevy Lumina 3.1liter V6 4 door. Yeah it has a spare tire well... Not sure... might have to look into glassing! I'll try & get the dimensions tomorrow somtime.

keep up the good work... B)

p.s. MORE PICS

Thanks Bro! :D I threw your old amp in there with the P3's for the time being, & it seems like it hits even harder with all the upgraded electrical... I should get a new vid one of these days! B)

P.S: I got yall with the pics! You know it!

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

i used to have a 1990 lumina....never had a system in it though had it for 5 months and wrecked it......dont drink and drive.....those were my younger days young and dumb.....keep up tha good work on your build man one day it will be finished B)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

OMFG.

I managed to get all 4 15"s, both amps & the spare battery in the trunk without it looking like anything is in my car but a stock radio. Wired each pair to a 4 ohm load to test it out so they are getting around 350watts RMS each. Master/slaved the amps...

HOLY SHIT MY CAR FUCKING POUNDS THE GROUND! :o:o:o:o:o

No doubt, I stepped out & turned it a lil bit up & FOR GOD"S SAKE it's loud as hell. My neighbor said he couldn't hear his TV, & my bro said it was shaking stuff off the table on the 2nd floor. If this is with 1/2power, I NEED NEW SUBS! I'd love to see what happens at 1ohm each! :D:D:D:P

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

OMFG.

I managed to get all 4 15"s, both amps & the spare battery in the trunk without it looking like anything is in my car but a stock radio. Wired each pair to a 4 ohm load to test it out so they are getting around 350watts RMS each. Master/slaved the amps...

No doubt, I stepped out & turned it a lil bit up & FOR GOD"S SAKE it's loud as hell. My neighbor said he couldn't hear his TV, & my bro said it was shaking stuff off the table on the 2nd floor. If this is with 1/2power, I NEED NEW SUBS! I'd love to see what happens at 1ohm each! :D:D:D:P

4 T1 15's!!!

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

OMFG.

You got the box finished!!! if so pics please :D

4 T1 15's!!!

na im covering that one...in a wall...damn chris your post has been viewed a fucking lot!!!! you need to make a vid

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted Image

legs for tv trays...........a door...........and a lawn chair........Chris....you my friend are hard kore.... :):)

lookin good tho man...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Man it was getting dark as I finished putting everything in so I'll get pics tomorrow for you guys & a new video or two... I used two separate sealed boxes facing backwards & forwards -Both prefabbed for now- My trunk is ABSOLUTELY packed. so packed that that I have to SLAM the trunk down for it to latch (Which fixes my rattle issues! :D ) Lemme tell you, this shit BANGS.

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

Posted Image

legs for tv trays...........a door...........and a lawn chair........Chris....you my friend are hard kore.... :):)

lookin good tho man...

HAHAHA :lol: Wow! you got it dead on! Thats how we gotta do it right GP?! All that stuff was within a 10foot radius from where the pic was taken, so I figured I didn't need anything fancy as long as I have my orange fanta! :lol::lol:

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

HAHAHA :lol: Wow! you got it dead on! Thats how we gotta do it right GP?! All that stuff was within a 10foot radius from where the pic was taken, so I figured I didn't need anything fancy as long as I have my orange fanta! :lol::lol:

right on bro,right on...........we do what we do........and Orange fanta id definantly FTW

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived