I found my new demo song!

When will this be available slowed so it peakes at 26/36?

:)

LMK my PM box is ALWAYS open.

-Drew

How about 29/38 LOL!!! I love this song!!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/71143598edfd61da/

Ok... I started over on this one. To start with, the levels were better so the highs shouldn't be nearly as cut. Then I boosted 3 different notes that were already there. Then slowed it way down. So, there is lots-o 29 & 38 hz... and there is a nice 16 hz in there (2:29-2:31) but it isn't bad at all- prob. won't even notice.

There is a bit of "noise" for the lack of a better work around 2:41 & 3:01 but... the subs will drown that out. :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

How about 29/38 LOL!!! I love this song!!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/71143598edfd61da/

Ok... I started over on this one. To start with, the levels were better so the highs shouldn't be nearly as cut. Then I boosted 3 different notes that were already there. Then slowed it way down. So, there is lots-o 29 & 38 hz... and there is a nice 16 hz in there (2:29-2:31) but it isn't bad at all- prob. won't even notice.

There is a bit of "noise" for the lack of a better work around 2:41 & 3:01 but... the subs will drown that out. :D

remember bass boost is not a one note boosting, it uses a q, just like a crossover, albeit steep

not bad, but u entered the slowed sound i start to dislike... when it sounds slowed

it sucks that the scratchy echo is nearly impossible to get rid of no matter what we do, ugh

glad someone else has an idea what there are doing when screwing with music :clapping:

anyone have that lucians job song?

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

There is no way to boost a certain freq is there?

I searched for that Lucian song to no avail...mp4 to mp3 from YT is going to be the best way

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

remember bass boost is not a one note boosting, it uses a q, just like a crossover, albeit steep

not bad, but u entered the slowed sound i start to dislike... when it sounds slowed

it sucks that the scratchy echo is nearly impossible to get rid of no matter what we do, ugh

glad someone else has an idea what there are doing when screwing with music :clapping:

anyone have that lucians job song?

LOL I know! I did 4 different versions on my computer. I was just slowing it down to see if I could get it as low as Drew was requesting. It was still a couple of hz off and it was beginning to sound all "wah wah" and "entry scene to Dr. Who". LOL

That song is just fun. -I'm gonna look for the lucian's job song.

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

There is no way to boost a certain freq is there?

I searched for that Lucian song to no avail...mp4 to mp3 from YT is going to be the best way

well yes and no

it depends on the "slope" or "q" of the boost

which is nearly impossible to find out

basically what im getting at is a song with 45hz and 50hz peaks, u boost at 45hz thinking it wont affect 50hz, but it will/could/usually does, thats all

yeah ripping from YT usually results in low quality anyways

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

LOL I know! I did 4 different versions on my computer. I was just slowing it down to see if I could get it as low as Drew was requesting. It was still a couple of hz off and it was beginning to sound all "wah wah" and "entry scene to Dr. Who". LOL

That song is just fun. -I'm gonna look for the lucian's job song.

yeah i wasnt doggin ur version, just sayin

i just listened to it in my car, its not bad, best for high peakers

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Oh no prob. I let the wifey listen to the original version, then the bassed up version, then the really slow version. Her face contorted and and she went "Bleh!!!" at the uber slow one. :D lol

I can't freakin' find the Lucian's Job song either!!

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Yeah its not great but the mp4 to mp3 is much better than flv to mp3

I thought I found something in a program to boost the db level of a certain freq but it didn't seem to only do that freq, not sure if it was Audacity or Wavepad

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived