Sundown Audio

I purchased an SAE-1200D from them about 8 days ago, and i haven't heard from them in a while, should I be worried or do you think they're just backed up? and how fast do they usually ship?

In Progress:

1991 Nissan Stanza

2 DC Level 4 12's with level 5 DVCs

SAE-1200D

Sony Xplod HU

TEAM DC Audio

DCaudio.jpg

**NOTE: This item currently has a 7-10 Business Day wait before shipped, but is availible for purchase. Your amp will be shipped 7-10 Business Days after your order is placed and paid for.

that is if you bought refurb

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

yea i bought mine on december 27, 2009. According to ups, it should be here sometime today. cant wait. just be paticient and they will get back with you soon

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

**NOTE: This item currently has a 7-10 Business Day wait before shipped, but is availible for purchase. Your amp will be shipped 7-10 Business Days after your order is placed and paid for.

that is if you bought refurb

Yeah I bought it refurb, they also sent me an update early last week saying they'd be shipping friday or early next week (which is now this week.) They seem pretty busy though. I'm sorry i'm just so anxious for this amp to get here :crazy:

Edited by thuase

In Progress:

1991 Nissan Stanza

2 DC Level 4 12's with level 5 DVCs

SAE-1200D

Sony Xplod HU

TEAM DC Audio

DCaudio.jpg

Yeah I bought it refurb, they also sent me an update early last week saying they'd be shipping friday or early next week (which is now this week.) They seem pretty busy though. I'm sorry i'm just so anxious for this amp to get here :crazy:

Well then u got all the info you need.

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .