You guys think we are the only planet with life?

I'm interested in what you guys think about this. Let's keep it a very clean respectful discussion. just say yes/no and explain why.

I personally think there are far too many planets/stars in existence for there to be no other life forms out there. Earth can't be the only planet within all of these universes to be suitable for any life right? I think there has to be a ton of planets with life on them out there somewhere. who knows, there could even be another earth somewhere with people discussing the same things we are.

check out these 2 videos

http://wimp.com/biggeststars/

http://wimp.com/arealone/

i think im with u about other life but doin the same thing i have 2 say no

but that just me

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I have my computer speakers unplugged so I can't watch the videos but my answer is no.

As for why I guess ask an atheist why they don't believe in God and you'll get the same answers from me on intelligent alien life.

Why believe in something just because there is a possibility? I've seen to many things people want to believe in like this that have been disproved. Bigfoot, Crop circles etc.

I think if there is everyone who is alive now will never know. I think there is life that we wont find but will find us in time, just not are tiem cause we are not meant to expirence it. We need changes before that can happen

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

i will like 2 add on 2 the frist post

wut u think about ghost? real or no

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

ive argued this, and my conclusion for all the overly religious people out there who argue * god created us in his image, and only us* Why put a limit on gods creations?

I dont think we are alone, I just dont think we have evolved enough to be considered primitive in other species eyes.

and my question is this, why does it have to be earth like to have life on it? Just because we need oxygen to survive doesnt mean other humanoid species need it out there. Hell we found fossilized organisms on mars.. the ability to have life is out there. We just cant see it yet.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

ive argued this, and my conclusion for all the religious nuts out there who argue * god created us in his image, and only us* Why put a limit on gods creations?

I dont think we are alone, I just dont think we have evolved enough to be considered primitive in other species eyes.

and my question is this, why does it have to be earth like to have life on it? Just because we need oxygen to survive doesnt mean other humanoid species need it out there. Hell we found fossilized organisms on mars.. the ability to have life is out there. We just cant see it yet.

I was thinking that but totally forgot to mention it. I wasn't talking HUMAN life. I meant any life form in general. and I honestly think there is another planet exactly like earth out there somewhere

and please dont turn this into some religious bullshit. I don't care what your outlook on all that crap is. this is about the possibility of another life form on other planets

Oh i threw that first part in there because there is ALWAYS some one who says that in these types of conversations... LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived