You guys think we are the only planet with life?

Is there life on other planets ? No why cant there be life ? There can be from the religious aspect we are taught that there isnt. Now from any other point of view you could aurge that there could be right well sure but the earth is how old ? weve been here how long ? And if there is life on another planet then there design is the same as our for us to NEVER meet so that just goes back to is there life ......No and even if there was they are millions of light years away so would they ever make it here in ANY one of our life times ? NO so the simple answer is no

what? lol

I think the questions originated as "Do you think there is LIFE on other planets?"

I don't think he asked if we would ever meet ALF.

I personally believe that there HAS to be life on other planets. As far as planets on our solar system or even galaxy, maybe not but somewhere out there there HAS to be life.

I got to go with IH8PunkRok... On our planet alone you have animals that can withstand EXTREME environments and live on a DAILY basis under these extremes.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

i say yes, reason why is even the most powerful telescope we have on this earth can only see so far into space and there is so much that we cant see, who's to say that their isnt another universe behond the one we know. earth and the plantes are just one small area of space and its what we know best, but you cant really say there nothing out there when you cant see it to prove it. something ive always thought about

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Think about this.

There are HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of stars and planets in a single Galaxy.

Think about that number for a minute.

100,000,000,000+ in just one galaxy.

Then there are over 500 BILLION galaxies in the Universe that we can see.

Thats 500,000,000,000 galaxies.

If you were to turn a all these galaxies into peas. They would still fill up a football stadium to the top.

So thats a potential of 50,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets. and we are just 1.

1/50,000,000,000,000,000,000,000+

and thats just what we can see so far.

Out of those odds, its almost a certainty that another planet exists with our exact atmosphere, chemistry, size, solar system conditions.

I am sure there are many many planets just like ours.

So of course I think that at least another one of those planets holds life.

if you watched those 2 videos and read what Ed wrote and still don't believe there is some other form of life that exists, you are INSANE

what is there is another planet with life so far advanced that they are purposely causing our "global warming" just to see our life form become extinct!? lol I know that's not true, I just thought about it and laughed to myself

if the universe is forever expanding like we believe then there is no doubt in my mind that their is life.. will we ever interact with the other life? probably not.. but its just ignorant to say no there is no life in the universe other that ours.. for all we know 1 gogoplex light years away there might be a earth identicle to ours.. We will never know..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

i will like 2 add on 2 the frist post

wut u think about ghost? real or no

I think that either our civilization or their civilization will be extinct in one form or another before we ever get to find each other. We can see things billions of miles away and nothing looks promising as earth. (as far as smart life forms such as humans)...

as for ghosts. Yes I believe they are real. along with possession and haunted houses (to an extent).

I dont think all of the people in "A Haunting" are liars...maybe some of them but not all.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

id like to add some things here that will pretty much prevent us from ever meeting new life

1. the universe is finite but has no bounds. meaning you can travel forever but you are essentially going in a circle

2. the galaxies are moving away from us as well as s moving away from them. so if we travel at the speed of light towards the closest galaxy to us it would take longer than how far away we percieve it as

3. we cant travel the speed of light. it is IMPOSSIBLE

4. most of the galaxies we see might not even be in that location anymore. it would be like using a gps from 10 years ago but more extreme. things have moved and changed. now you are lost

if we do encounter life from other galaxies, they will be dead and/or rotten corpses in a beat up vehicle. nothing like what we have seen in movies and books

just my ideas on it (and some of hawkings as well)

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Doesn't matter until we see it, meet it, or kill it. By the way, every star is a sun, and 90% of just the stars that we can see have a planetary system, some WAY bigger than ours. Don't tell me there's no other life out there, cause there is in one form or another. Perhaps heaven is another dimention on a different planet in a different solar system, so many uncomprehendable theories as to what the universe holds. It amuses me to think religion has such a strong hold on the world still, especially christianity. Believe the words of god written by a man's hand, belief with no logic is strange to me. I don't know, and neither does anybody else.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Archived