Reasons Why Drake Sucks

I tried to tell ya, Drizzy still ain't nothin' nice

Bracelet sayin' you should quit, car sayin' fuck ya life

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

why would someone care what my opinion is? didnt you read the title of this thread? not my problem that you dont agree with me. this is a discussion forum for anyone to voice their opinion and thoughts on various topics. if no one should care why do you care so much. if im a just a punk clowning why spend time on it? if you dont want to hear clowning dont join a thread that says reasons why you think someone sucks. i think he sucks for reasons i spoke of. we dont see eye to eye no reason to get pissed and keep taking shots at me and ur starting to go off topic with the photoshop punk just googling underground rap. dont try and disect and criticize my whole existence based off my views of music industry politics.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Lacking comprehension lacks comprehension. Ok dude, guess ill sign out. Ha ha ha

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Lacking comprehension lacks comprehension. Ok dude, guess ill sign out. Ha ha ha

goin to have to call shenanigans on this one :peepwall:

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

• 2 weeks later...

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

id agree with it if he didnt say 'like' so damn much. other than that hes speaks better than half the people on here LMAO

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I don't like drake for the same reason I don't like anyone else mainstream. Yes they can lay some sick lyrics but it's always about the same bullshit over and over and over. How many different ways can you tell people that you have alot of money, I mean really.

I don't like drake for the same reason I don't like anyone else mainstream. Yes they can lay some sick lyrics but it's always about the same bullshit over and over and over. How many different ways can you tell people that you have alot of money, I mean really.

they rap about drugs and women too :lol:

• 1 month later...

I know many of you think Drake is terrible, as do I, thats why I created this thread.

Post your reasons why he is a bad "rapper". They gotta be a a legit reason no "he just sucks" shit.

First off the kid is from an affluent suburb and was on Degrassi (a tv show about highschool). He never rapped until he stopped being on tv and got picked up by Cash Money Recrods.... the notorious we pay you and make a bunch of the same stuff but sell mad records LABEL....... Money is what got him to where he is today. Without that he'd be workin in Mickey Dee's sellin whoppers. but on to why he isn't a good rapper....... Here are is lyrics from congratulations

'Black Hearts on my card again'

'At da crib tellin ya girl that we should order in' he needs water wings just to swim in the rap game.... real mc's could 'rip this up..so many mc's'

'And tell Gee to put his feet up on the automin' could flip this kid..... ummmmm if you want to listen to real lyrics 'listin to ghostface's newest album'

'We jus up against a bunch of rappers' Big Doe Rehab shits on this...or if you want something even better .... Pimpin' Chipp off of Wu Massacre

'I go harder then' ghost tells a ridiculous story about a pimp and don't stretch words or 'nothin.'

'Damn I'm so catching or smarter then'

'Alot of these niggas swear'

'The coaches brought the starter in'

'Yea and I'm the type to tell your daughter things'

'I float high don't try and cut my water wings'

Archived