I say saints win 35-24 and colts win 24-10.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

I hope Percy plays today! If not the Saints odds just got higher to win! Saints 38 Viks 27. Colts 23 Jets 10. No way to predict scores so far as games have been great and lop sided too lol

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Saints are playing at home and as said last night Shockey will be healthy. Not sure abour Harvin for the viks but I dont see the Viks stopping the Saints O if they play like they have cept for those loses which didnt matter. I hope the O line for the vikings plays well cause I dont wanna see Farve hurt!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

yea im rooting for the vikings just cause of all they hype surrounding the saints. they are going to get beat down.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

You gotta see which Saints team shows up.

The one that puts up 40+ points in a beatdown

Or the one that loses to the Buccaneers and Panthers and nearly loses to the Redskins and Rams.

They are a bit inconsistent.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Well here is my prediction Vikings over Saints(Will be a real close match). And the Jets with the upset so Jets over Colts.

I have the feeling Saints vs. Vikings game will be better than the SuperBowl.

RF_power_product.gif

Well here is my prediction Vikings over Saints(Will be a real close match). And the Jets with the upset so Jets over Colts.

I have the feeling Saints vs. Vikings game will be better than the SuperBowl.

i think you are correct. the saints defense is playin dirty

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i think you are correct. the saints defense is playin dirty

what's the score? If it's NOT ON yet, excuse me it's 420 with Lone Star...I guess they were outta Bud Ice for the game :ph34r:

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Archived