Sonic Electronix

hi guys new here one quick question i have a custom shop and working on a sound car spl. i carry ab and aa i am looking at the mayham 12's or 18's and also the smd which will be ready to order in about a week and a half so if ya near me in indiana hit me up can the aa mayhams handle a 6000 watt daily or atleast a burp let me know looking at the audio pipe 3000 rms at 1 ohm for cost issues. thanks guys

fine then never mind then dont worrry bout it aa said that it couldnt handle daily BUT i didnt know if ne one tryed before i do it also can the ap handle a .5 ohm load daily??? i was jus asking a question and also who in the right damn minds is going to tell a fealer of their prduct with a warrenty that is can handle 6 grand daily i sure wouldnt dam is this ca forum over here??

Edited by BlurdvisionKustomz

honestly, all your questions have been answered on this forum many times over, so no need to get all worked up. and as far as the pipe amp @.5 ohm..thats a big negative

thanks that wat i was needing mainly i have heard the ap aqx or sum have checked is supposed to be able to hanlde the .5 stability but rated at 1ohm i used to hang out over at ca.com forum but everybody was nasty hey if anybody want specs on the new amd aa has let me kno i cant sell on here but i can give specs later when scott emails them to me they should be ready in about a week and a half steve has to sign the dust cap and sum other stuff didnt know if i was supposed to say but srry if not.