Sundown Audio

149.7 @ 35 Hz - Sean's CRX - One NS 15

Telling you... NOBODY is ever happy... if I post a score at the dash at the vehicle frequency it's too high... if I post one in the 30s it's not low enough... if I use a frequency that is too long to build up in a short ass car and meter MECA style then someone doesn't care about that *laughs*

If we tuned this setup to hit the dash at the resonant peak it would be well over 150 dB. We are show-casing lower frequencies... and in a vehicle as short as a CRX the low frequency cannot build up sealed up so, just as if you were jamming your system going down the road, we opened it up and metered right where your head would be -- seems pretty realistic to me :)

Jacob you of all people should know that haterz are everywhere. I say WTF, 149.7 in a CRX with one sub, HOT DAMN, that just goes to show what Sundown is all about. I don't compete anymore (my kids won't let me) but for the Camry, the wife's Windstar and my (new) 64 Chevy Impala (just got it) I will use Sundown Amps and Subs, keep it coming.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Right -- and I'm not trying to be an arse or anything in my earlier response... I'm just a bit on edge from all the idiots on YouTube... get defensive :) Seems like nobody is pleased no matter what we do *laughs*

Sounds like me and Derrick need to come up for a nite out at Vinny's.... haha see you soon!

I have some speakers.

I have some amps.

All Sundown!

Any questions?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Flipsid

Right -- and I'm not trying to be an arse or anything in my earlier response... I'm just a bit on edge from all the idiots on YouTube... get defensive :) Seems like nobody is pleased no matter what we do *laughs*

I hear ya there. I'm not even bothering with posting pics of my Crx build I am doing now. Not worth the arguing.

I notice the port is on the passenger side. The guy helping me build my wall don't believe me when I tell him my car is loudest with port on the pass side.

It's a NICE score. It must be very good on music !

And your box seems to be on the small side, it doesn't take a lot of room in the little CRX.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

It really does... if the sub hole is leaky it makes a huge different.

In my "Magic Box" for the single 15" driver I gain 1.4 dB with tape *laughs* Beer + Jig Saw = not a snug fit.

In other boxes that are SUPER tight it doesn't do anything, though.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Gucci and OJ doesnt count as music lol

lol i know thas right

1992 Cadillac SeVille STS

Pioneer DEH-P7600MD

Pioneer Premier Surround

JL Audio 10W7 Ported

Kenwood KAC-7203