Mr. 973808 Posted May 30, 2007 Report Posted May 30, 2007 Can somebody show me or give a link of a Crx style box? THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007
Bryan Posted May 30, 2007 Report Posted May 30, 2007 here you go http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...p?showtopic=144 mr.meades box MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Mr. 973808 Posted May 30, 2007 Author Report Posted May 30, 2007 oh ok. Thanks I was thinking it was the box design that has the angled face to it. But thanks anyway. THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007
j_black10 Posted May 30, 2007 Report Posted May 30, 2007 Here's 2 I built http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=4679 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3714 AudioControlRockford FosgateXSPower
Mr. 973808 Posted May 30, 2007 Author Report Posted May 30, 2007 Here's 2 I built http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=4679 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3714 Damn your boxes are SWEET!!! But do the ports HAVE to fire in that direction? Can they fire in the same direction as the subs? THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007
David Posted May 30, 2007 Report Posted May 30, 2007 it wouldnt be a crx box if the port aimed another direction, but in all actuallity its really not the choice of crx box's now.
j_black10 Posted May 30, 2007 Report Posted May 30, 2007 it wouldnt be a crx box if the port aimed another direction, but in all actuallity its really not the choice of crx box's now. Beat me to it!!! True CRX is subs firing up, Port firing rear. AudioControlRockford FosgateXSPower
j_black10 Posted May 30, 2007 Report Posted May 30, 2007 Damn your boxes are SWEET!!! Thanks man!!!! AudioControlRockford FosgateXSPower
Forevrbumpn Posted May 30, 2007 Report Posted May 30, 2007 oh ok. Thanks I was thinking it was the box design that has the angled face to it. But thanks anyway. Damn dawg, nice shop... nice equipment..... where do you work at? I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.