Boon Posted January 21, 2010 Report Posted January 21, 2010 Done and done. Let's see where this goes. 10.x volts fo' life!
Nova Posted January 21, 2010 Author Report Posted January 21, 2010 Me: Hey girl, when you gonna let me tag that?Wife: Never. Me: Oh... (Best friend Erica) Me: Hey girl, when you gonna let me tag that? Erica: Wouldn't Liz get mad? Me: She doesn't have to know. Erica: Well what are you doing later? totally unexpected in both cases... Ahaha. Something to be expected from a wife. I started laughing at just, "oh....." stop making sense you'll kill the argument. Earth, you feel me? You aren't loud enough to be felt.
FiBTLforlife Posted January 21, 2010 Report Posted January 21, 2010 me: so when you gone let me tap that? future wife: I dont find this attractive me: lmao end 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
n8ball2013 Posted January 21, 2010 Report Posted January 21, 2010 me: so when you gone let me tap that?future wife: I dont find this attractive me: lmao end tell her you aren't trying to be attractive. You're trying to be productive THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Mosin Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 One thing led to another and I ended up scoring some decent pics that I'm sure everyone would love lol PM me your cell # if you want them. I don't feel like hosting them, then posting in 18+ section. Someone wanna host them and post em? lol BTW she is 19. It all went like this: me - Can i tap that? her - who is this? me - Urkel her - No seriously lol me - Tyler (me) her - ooohhh haha lol well anytime u want too lol me - well shit.... her - well shit what?? me - Didn't expect it lol her - You dont believe me? me - I nvr said that her - I can prove it me - no way... But do what you gotta do. lol her - (sent pics) lol All VERY unexpected lol Derp.
VistaV6 Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 One thing led to another and I ended up scoring some decent pics that I'm sure everyone would love lolPM me your cell # if you want them. I don't feel like hosting them, then posting in 18+ section. Someone wanna host them and post em? lol BTW she is 19. It all went like this: me - Can i tap that? her - who is this? me - Urkel her - No seriously lol me - Tyler (me) her - ooohhh haha lol well anytime u want too lol me - well shit.... her - well shit what?? me - Didn't expect it lol her - You dont believe me? me - I nvr said that her - I can prove it me - no way... But do what you gotta do. lol her - (sent pics) lol All VERY unexpected lol Epic win.... I would contribute but the girls on my phone wouldn't even text me back if I said hi...I am just epic fail right now. SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
Mosin Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 Any one want pichurs? lol I'm gonna delete them soon. Derp.
n8ball2013 Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 thye need to be posted in 18+ lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Mosin Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 thye need to be posted in 18+ lol I don't know where to host them. You wanna host em for me? lol Derp.
Mosin Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 http://canitapthat.com/ Some of the responses in 'Top Taps' are hella funny lol Derp.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.