head unit

suklls i think u found me the perfict one lol thanks for the help

also umm sorry about my spelling and umm i have a 1999 ford explorer sport umm and the head unit in it right now is twice as big as that how do i install it

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

Best bet is to go to the local stereo shops and talk to them and see what kind of recommendations they have and listen to what they have to find something you like.

yea im like a hour away from a shop that has discounted audio stuff like re audio and rockford fosgate and more but ... i gotta ask my dad to take me there cuz i dont have my lisense yet

yea im like a hour away from a shop that has discounted audio stuff like re audio and rockford fosgate and more but ... i gotta ask my dad to take me there cuz i dont have my lisense yet

also i got a kenwood head unit just laying around but i can only play cds in it... and im going to make the trip down there soon

also i got a kenwood head unit just laying around but i can only play cds in it... and im going to make the trip down there soon

but it has a wireless remote for volume and stuff

please refer to your amp thread

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived