Hellbound Train Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Posted February 10, 2010 Im thinking between two set ups right now. If i get a new set of BTL 12's instead of my money back ill stick with that. But I was thinking if I get my money back maybe go with one SMD 18 with one MD-3D on each coil.
Hellbound Train Posted July 15, 2012 Author Report Posted July 15, 2012 Much has happened since I began this thread in 2010 but I am still determined to get my $700 back and will be working on tracking the guy down to see what I can do.
SnowDrifter Posted July 15, 2012 Report Posted July 15, 2012 Holy shit this is still going on? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Hellbound Train Posted July 15, 2012 Author Report Posted July 15, 2012 Not really got anything from it but I have never gave up. I still have pics for proof of what happened. I never deleted them.
Rich859 Posted July 15, 2012 Report Posted July 15, 2012 I work for fedex an I will say they treat heavy boxes like shit, some see how hard/ far they can throw them into the trucks. On the trucks I load I make sure I dont throw em, because I know if it was my shit I would be pissed. I've even had pacakges come through the hub I work at and they item was damaged, I just take it to my boss and make them pay for a new one. I really hope you can get your money even though it has been 2 years.
Hellbound Train Posted July 15, 2012 Author Report Posted July 15, 2012 If I have to ill track him somehow and find a number to contact him or a new email or whatever. I thought about emailing corporate to tell them I have not forgotten about the forgery. I still have pics of the forged signature I got from my fedex account when i checked the tracking number.
xx1 Posted July 15, 2012 Report Posted July 15, 2012 wow!!!! its scary to see this. and Fi its using fedex to ship their items. good thing they're perfectly packaged. luckily mines arrived without a scratch good luck with the claim. don't give up audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)
Hellbound Train Posted July 15, 2012 Author Report Posted July 15, 2012 Well since its been two years since then theres nothing a claim can do but I havent given up on contacting the guy to get my money. I still to this day cant figure out why I need his approval when I have a forged signature on something no one in my family signed for.
Miguels Posted July 15, 2012 Report Posted July 15, 2012 this really sucks. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Chad Wilkins Posted July 15, 2012 Report Posted July 15, 2012 I had fedex literally ROLL my mt's in front of my face. Fedex sux
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.