1985 Buick Regal Limited Build Log

God damn. Laser etched rims? You pulled out all the stops bro. I'll have to see this in person some day. You don't know how much you inspire me with my vehicles.

There will just be laser etching on the wheel hub (which is part of the picture I posted, will also be a serial number on them.) as well as the lip of the rim. Otherwise they will be tripple chrome plated and black powder coated.

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words......hopefully the car will be done someday so people can check it out! Lol. (Until then the never ending parts pile will continue to grow!)

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ill take some pics of the a arms being built any thing esle you want to through in would be the shit. Got the new lowrider and saw the lac with the clear pump tanks and want some bad. :drinks::drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Ill take some pics of the a arms being built any thing esle you want to through in would be the shit. Got the new lowrider and saw the lac with the clear pump tanks and want some bad. :drinks::drinks:

I believe you can get the clear tanks through Black Magic, or CCE. Not sure, but if you search on Layitlow there is always topics about the clear whammy set ups.

I just spent the last little bit reading all 9 pages of this build. This thing is bad ass!!

Thanks. Should start making some good progress after the new years again, and some of my chrome should be back here any day now!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

very very nice, more pics!

''The Darkest Souls Are Not Those Wich Choose To Exist Within The Hell Of The Abyss, But Those Wich Choose To Break Free From The Abyss And Move Silently Amoung Us''

Yeah ive seen clear whammy tanks but not the singles that lac has. How are you running the i pad through the system? :drinks::drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Yeah ive seen clear whammy tanks but not the singles that lac has. How are you running the i pad through the system? :drinks::drinks:

You could always try calling the hydo distributers. Some of them carry the clear tanks. Try BMH, Pro Hopper, CCE, be surprised how much stuff they have sitting around.

Lol, big question mark there. Currently I am on the search for an Alpine deck that can run it. Fortunately I am in no rush so it may be a little while out, otherwise I am just going to have to run the Ipad through an Aux input on an alpine deck. Ideally I'd love to control the Ipad as an Ipod. Just scroll through songs that way instead of having to physically look down at the Ipad to change songs while driving. But we'll see what comes up.

Archived