my budget/low-end custom gamer machine

A little story with it.

this is how the case arrived in the mail,

l_aa75f870797d4de9bca77bdfffdd13b9.jpg

I left it like that for about 8 months, and wanted to mod it somehow. so, i stripped it completely down, and black'd out the frame! turned out pretty sweet.

1105091607-00.jpg

1105091934-00.jpg

Final product.... with some extras

100_0099.jpg

100_0102.jpg

100_0103.jpg

I ran wires up front for a LED rocker switch for the cathodes...

100_0104.jpg

(If anyone wants a tutorial vid on helping with this... i'd be more than happy to help)

Pops bought me a 22" HP widescreen, and luckily, i got my graphics card in a few weeks ago, so now im set. :)

100_0107.jpg

What? is that a 12" sub in a 3 cube box you see? yeah, sure is!

sorry guys, i know i have a messy wire situation lol, im workin on it

So, here's the specs..

AMD x2 BE-2300

550W Logisys P/S

WiFi

2gb DDR2-800 RAM

250GB hard drive

Nvidia GeForce 210 1GB video card

CD-RW, and DVD-ROM drive

So, I have about $400 or so into everything in the computer. It turned out really nice, this summer i'm going to do more little stuff like painting the drive bay covers, buy some blue cathodes instead of green, so it matches, or maybe some LED work, and a set of fans for the front.

Tell me what ya think!

Edited by that68camaro

Guys, help me out! Subscribe to me! youtube.com/davescaraudio

snowmobiling videos, mostly CAR AUDIO VIDS! tips and howto's and just my projects!

Oh yeah, some of the games it'll play:

COD MWF on medium graphics

Crysis warhead on medium graphics

NFS carbon on MAX

GTA san andreas on MAX

Battlefield 2 on MAX

again, it's nothing major, but it ddefinitely keeps up there.

snowmobiling videos, mostly CAR AUDIO VIDS! tips and howto's and just my projects!

I like it. I have yet to paint the inside of my Antec 900 black, but I'll get to it one of these days. Nice job on the wire sleeving - it's a nice touch, especially on PSUs that don't have sleeved cables.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Oh yeah, some of the games it'll play:

COD MWF on medium graphics

Crysis warhead on medium graphics

NFS carbon on MAX

GTA san andreas on MAX

Battlefield 2 on MAX

again, it's nothing major, but it ddefinitely keeps up there.

you may play those games on MAX, but not at native res of that monitor (which I think is 1680x1050) you might get away with 1024x768, but nothing higher. That GPU is VERY CHEAP, and not to hurt your feelings, but nothing special. It is one of the slowest GPUs that nvidia has. BF2 is a OLD game, so that may game well on that GPU at high res, but likely the others will not. Crysis warhead will crawl on the GPU. Might have to go 800x600 to play that game. But eitherway, if you like it, and enjoy it..............Then that is all that matters.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

you may play those games on MAX, but not at native res of that monitor (which I think is 1680x1050) you might get away with 1024x768, but nothing higher. That GPU is VERY CHEAP, and not to hurt your feelings, but nothing special. It is one of the slowest GPUs that nvidia has. BF2 is a OLD game, so that may game well on that GPU at high res, but likely the others will not. Crysis warhead will crawl on the GPU. Might have to go 800x600 to play that game. But eitherway, if you like it, and enjoy it..............Then that is all that matters.

Why bash dude. It clearly says Budget/Low end game machine. and there is nooooooooooooo way its one of the slowest GPU's. crysis warhead does not 'crawl' on the GPU. it plays roughly 35-40 frames on medium settings. thats GOOD for $45. Yeah, BF2 is an old game, but look, i don't really care. it reccomends a 6100 or 6600, something like that.

Again, why bash. it clearly says Budget/Low end game machine.

Edit: Ok, My bad, it's playing 1024x768 on minimum. 35 FPS.

Edited by that68camaro

I like it. I have yet to paint the inside of my Antec 900 black, but I'll get to it one of these days. Nice job on the wire sleeving - it's a nice touch, especially on PSUs that don't have sleeved cables.

Thanks man, It really helps to sleeve the wires. Not as cluttered.

Thanks man, It really helps to sleeve the wires. Not as cluttered.

Keep it goin' strong man - people who bash only wish they had what you have. Good Job!

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

Keep it goin' strong man - people who bash only wish they had what you have. Good Job!

Mah man EXO!

It's eastsidaz1994 from youtube!