DAMN Kyle that shit is DEEP, makes me miss my expedition no way my altima would be able to drive through that.. where abouts were you guys?

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

got a little video up of the wash in my backyard, not the most exciting but check it out... its still processing so it looks like crap.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

Damn that wind, blew over a basketball hoop and nailed my car pretty good.

damn man that sucks bad..

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

My friends and I went to Pacifica's Rockaway beach to watch the waves, freakin awesome. At the end of the street is a turn around with a parking lot on the right and a pretty big open area on the right and the coast in front. They closed off a good section of the turn around so we could stand there and watch, cops come by and park in the parking lot and watch the waves. Good size waves, at least 15 ft most the time, couple of 20 ft, biggest was about 25ft and we ended up having to run as fast as we could. Pretty awesome. My friend ended up getting some footage last night of some good waves coming over, hopefully he will upload them to YT.

Also, the first night we went a Corvette decided to park in the parking lot behind the big rocks, stupid decision, because within a couple of minute a huge wave went over and completely pounded his car, we were laughing hysterically.

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Flooding is no joke, my house has flooded twice. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

When people drive down the flooded streets fast enough to create a wake it can cause a substantial amount of damage that would have otherwise not been done. That wake can mean the difference of someone's house flooding. Please keep that in mind when driving down a flooded street, you wouldn't want someone to do that to you.