damn your not playing around with your builds!

what was the loudest setup you had?

Loudest to the ear was the 32 10s. I never actually finished the box and never had it metered. It wasn't very good on the lows, but the highs were painful.

The MOJO 15s were the loudest on the TL. I managed to suck a 150 out on music after SBN.

Looking good! Kinda' hate to see it is the last build for the old girl. :sad:

I know.. Every cut I make, a tear hits the MDF and swells it. Then I have to make new cuts. :cray:

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Where in Indy are you? Those Pt's are alot smaller than people think in person. You have stuffed a lot of equipment in there for sure.

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

Hey man how have you been......It has been a while........So you gutted the whole thing again.....haha........u still in crown point???????let me know if you need any help.....lookin good

Cal

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

I like all the setups man! and the start of this one...keep goin!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

So I worked my ass off on this today, but kept having tool troubles and making trips to the Depot... It really doesn't seem like I got much done. Just very time consuming things.

Bought a new Jasper jig and router today since the other one blew up. I got the baffles in and mounted. I also started the bracing and sealed almost everything.

PB130091.jpg

PB130092.jpg

PB130093.jpg

PB130094.jpg

PB130095.jpg

PB130096.jpg

PB130099.jpg

PB130100.jpg

PB130102.jpg

PB130103.jpg

[email protected]

Where in Indy are you? Those Pt's are alot smaller than people think in person. You have stuffed a lot of equipment in there for sure.

I'm in Crown Point. It's funny you say that because I think it's a lot bigger in person. Well...I guess it is huge when it's gutted.

Hey man how have you been......It has been a while........So you gutted the whole thing again.....haha........u still in crown point???????let me know if you need any help.....lookin good

Cal

I've been pretty good man. If you've got nothin going on next weekend, I'll be working on it Friday through Sunday and I could always use another hand!

I like all the setups man! and the start of this one...keep goin!

Thanks man. Much appreciated!

[email protected]

how much port area do you have? looks like she'll be loud as *%

and when you gettin the subs?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived