lol nice. talk about old fashion

He uses it to go muddin alot, ill try to get some pics. those 38 are 15in wide i think. and he payed 1600 for wheels and tires.

EDIT: pic, dont mind the flags lol its a bad pic, b/c hard to compare to things around it...

GodDamnRevels.jpg

• 1 month later...

bullshit i have a 99 f150 with a 3" body lift STOCK wheels with 37 rubber on them i rub a little bit when i turn but they will fit under the truck with NO suspension mods just turn your torsion bars up.

DSC_0243.jpg

DSC_0239.jpg

bullshit i have a 99 f150 with a 3" body lift STOCK wheels with 37 rubber on them i rub a little bit when i turn but they will fit under the truck with NO suspension mods just turn your torsion bars up.

DSC_0243.jpg

DSC_0239.jpg

Um, He is 2wd so that won't work. JSYK.

i cant remember but i think i looked there. my truck isnt a 4wd so its hard to find a lift that will fit my front end because i dont have torsion keys

wanna trade? i have a 4x4 thats lowered about 2/4

(2) 12" Xcon's/ 18" btl/saz3000d /pioneer deh-p5100ub/RF T1652-s/sax 125.2

• 3 weeks later...

i cant remember but i think i looked there. my truck isnt a 4wd so its hard to find a lift that will fit my front end because i dont have torsion keys

Why do you want to lift a 2wd truck? Isn't it kinda a waste? IMO it is...I got a bud with a 9" suspension lift he rubs with 38"s...Just a tad when turning otherwise the ride and everything is good.

DSC_0243.jpg

DSC_0239.jpg

Dude, that has at least a 3 inch lift block under those springs.

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Dude, that has at least a 3 inch lift block under those springs.

he said he tightened his torsion bars up so he prolly put the blocks in to balance it out. ive been thinking bout doing the same thing to my explorer but the front ends all sloppy so i would have to drop about a grand just to get that all fixed up before i tried lifting it. and thats just for some 31s hahaha

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

No way 38s are gonna fit on a 2wd bud sorry. On the 4wd you need 10-12" lift to clear that big a tire with no rubbing. I think there's a few 2wd lifts, check CST they make em but can't remember the actual sizes they make. Short of building a prerunner style suspension and guttin the fenderwells a 38 aint gonna fit on your 2wd, but have seen 35s that look decent.

• 4 weeks later...

will need to cut minimum 2.5" out of fenders to fit with ~3" lift....

Can fit 35's with just some trimming probably though, got those on my 96 Chevy 2500 with very little trimming and cranking the t-bars some (not maxed out yet).

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived