This is only for people who have owned/heard DC and BTL!

sry for the this Vs that bs post, but i have no idea how either sound, never seen any in real life.

I would like to thank you all of you for helping me out, im asking this because i have never heard anything else but kickers, pioners, and explodes.

So YOU will determine what im going to get. . So you're opinion definitely does count!!!

Set up it's for a daily driver, i will sell my system for this upgrade. (2 15s kickers, 3K amp. stock everything else runing like 12g wires)

Yes i know, i need the big 3, new alt, new bat.

I'm only asking people who have heard both equipments, just imagine both being in the same box, same hz, same everything.

which 18 do you think will be best for daily driving, and hits the best.

Fi Btl - 18"

or

DC lvl 5 - 18"

Also has anybody try those nightshades monsters? 18"

imma run a single 18.

thank you, sry again for the this vs that .

-David.

Edited by __d_a_v_i_d__

sry for the this Vs that bs post, but i have no idea how either sound, never seen any in real life.

I would like to thank you all of you for helping me out, im asking this because i have never heard anything else but kickers, pioners, and explodes.

So YOU will determine what im going to get. . So you're opinion definitely does count!!!

Set up it's for a daily driver, i will sell my system for this upgrade. (2 15s kickers, 3K amp. stock everything else runing like 12g wires)

Yes i know, i need the big 3, new alt, new bat.

I'm only asking people who have heard both equipments, just imagine both being in the same box, same hz, same everything.

which 18 do you think will be best for daily driving, and hits the best.

Fi Btl - 18"

or

DC lvl 5 - 18"

imma run a single 18.

thank you, sry again for the this vs that .

-David.

Both sound great; however the instal is more important than the sub itself you can ruin either one in a shitty setup. So it depends.

steven.jpg

I'm not a big fan of a this vs that because it really comes down to personal taste.

I will however tell you what I like.

The BTL i have found to have a harsh overtone ring to them. Almost a hollowness in the bass.

The DC for me has a warmer sound to them. with no overtone ring.

Both will hammer like no other, and both can fail with the quickness if not properly worked with.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I'm not a big fan of a this vs that because it really comes down to personal taste.

I will however tell you what I like.

The BTL i have found to have a harsh overtone ring to them. Almost a hollowness in the bass.

The DC for me has a warmer sound to them. with no overtone ring.

Both will hammer like no other, and both can fail with the quickness if not properly worked with.

something i have noticed as well, the dc's will pound and IMO they can take a little more power than a BTL and still sound good

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

ascendant woofers pound like no other also. basically same thing as btl. all 3 are great. i say buy whichever you want. if you dont like it, im sure someone will buy it in the forsale thread.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

ascendant woofers pound like no other also. basically same thing as btl. all 3 are great. i say buy whichever you want. if you dont like it, im sure someone will buy it in the forsale thread.

you are correct.

DC - 2000/4000

Fi Rms: 2000W * | 2000W *.

Fi its almost 500 bux fully loaded, im going to contact DC and ask for a quote.

thanks for the replies!

Edited by __d_a_v_i_d__