well since Im spillin my gutz tonight............ :rolleyes:

Another important person in my life .......best friends since we were kids........my Homie shane........my DAWG...him and I used to do ALOT of drugs...........and get in ALOT of trouble...........he had 2 kids with a CUNT of a woman....unfortanantly I guess the kids were not enough for him to get his life together,,,,,,,,, and we Buried him 6 months after my son was born......

I actually met Abby through Shane.........

156987_148_full.jpg

thats My dawg.........Miss him a bunch as well.........

the 18" wheels that are on my Cav.........they were his......when He passed his dad gave them to me........

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

sorry to hear that man i lost a friend not to long ago also. he was killed in driveby he was shot was a assault rifle the shooter was caught but as far as i know the gun was never found.

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

yea man sorry to hear that everyone has done bad in there life and they just have to pic up there pieces and start over for the better i guess

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

yea man sorry to hear that everyone has done bad in there life and they just have to pic up there pieces and start over for the better i guess

amen to that.......

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

I was a real fuck up for many years........been given far to many second chances..... i guess I was a slow learner.......but all it took was one...........8lb7oz accident to change everything.......

Memphis was not planned by any means..............but i wouldnt give him up for nothin.......

lil man got me to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,get my shit together...

I'd change that bro, I think the big man upstairs had that one planned for you all along. Look at what that lil guy has brought to you! God-send if I've ever heard of one. B)

well since Im spillin my gutz tonight............ :rolleyes:

Another important person in my life .......best friends since we were kids........my Homie shane........my DAWG...him and I used to do ALOT of drugs...........and get in ALOT of trouble...........he had 2 kids with a CUNT of a woman....unfortanantly I guess the kids were not enough for him to get his life together,,,,,,,,, and we Buried him 6 months after my son was born......

I actually met Abby through Shane.........

156987_148_full.jpg

thats My dawg.........Miss him a bunch as well.........

the 18" wheels that are on my Cav.........they were his......when He passed his dad gave them to me........

Sorry to hear about that GP. I actually have had my best friend with the name of Shane since 1st grade. We were just chillin today in fact! -My main dawg :)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Nice pic Tim. Sorry to hear about the past. I let one go and she gets married in two weeks, and I finally got my shit together (or so I thought) and I'm at the curb again.........

And dude trust me when I say this I agree kids can change your life either directly or indirectly.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

• 5 months later...

wow.........old post here.....but.........I was fumbling around cardomain tonite.........and came across this....

:(:(:(

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/220206

wow GP, crazy you found that on Cardomain.com

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.